1150 Socket Closed Loop Lquid Cooler

OhFaza

Honorable
Oct 28, 2013
The title says it all.... Which one out there is best best in your minds. Also thinking about a H100i From Corsair.

Solution
I like the corsair lineup so I will be a little biased here, best bet would be look at the prices, reviews, and benchmarks. If you're looking for a 120mm radiator size the H80i is a good buy, 140mm radiator the H90, H100i for 240mm and H110 for 280mm. Most companies with same sized radiators usually fall close to one another, the type of fans you use and fan speed can alter the cooling potential quite a bit.

I won't discount the H60 but for the price you can get better cooling with an air solution.
I like the corsair lineup so I will be a little biased here, best bet would be look at the prices, reviews, and benchmarks. If you're looking for a 120mm radiator size the H80i is a good buy, 140mm radiator the H90, H100i for 240mm and H110 for 280mm. Most companies with same sized radiators usually fall close to one another, the type of fans you use and fan speed can alter the cooling potential quite a bit.

I won't discount the H60 but for the price you can get better cooling with an air solution.

Solution