Solved

building my own pc need help

Hi I want to build my own PC (that can run bf4 on medium settings ) and i just want to know if these parts are compatible :
-AMD fx 6300
-8gb corsair vengeance ram
-1tb wb caviar black
-gigabyte r9 270x
-Corsair carbide 400r
-750w corsair cx500
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about building
  1. what is your motherboard?
  2. Best answer
    ethanturner2907 said:
    Hi I want to build my own PC (that can run bf4 on medium settings ) and i just want to know if these parts are compatible :
    -AMD fx 6300
    -8gb corsair vengeance ram
    -1tb wb caviar black
    -gigabyte r9 270x
    -Corsair carbide 400r
    -750w corsair cx500


    maybe you can cut down on the psu. get a 650w instead and try for 8320 or 6350
  3. Lee Yong Quan said:
    try for 8320
    <-- This
  4. Anas Bashar said:
    what is your motherboard?


    Asus m5a78l-m USB 3.0
  5. Lee Yong Quan said:
    ethanturner2907 said:
    Hi I want to build my own PC (that can run bf4 on medium settings ) and i just want to know if these parts are compatible :
    -AMD fx 6300
    -8gb corsair vengeance ram
    -1tb wb caviar black
    -gigabyte r9 270x
    -Corsair carbide 400r
    -750w corsair cx500


    maybe you can cut down on the psu. get a 650w instead and try for 8320 or 6350

    Okay thanks
  6. ethanturner2907 said:
    Anas Bashar said:
    what is your motherboard?


    Asus m5a78l-m USB 3.0


    1- this mobo is ok IF you are not planning on adding a second card. (one PCI-e2 X16 slot)
    2- the PSU is a abit overkill, if you are not planning on adding a second card. a 520W is enough.
  7. Anas Bashar said:
    ethanturner2907 said:
    Anas Bashar said:
    what is your motherboard?


    Asus m5a78l-m USB 3.0


    1- this mobo is ok IF you are not planning on adding a second card. (one PCI-e2 X16 slot)
    2- the PSU is a abit overkill, if you are not planning on adding a second card. a 520W is enough.


    Okay thanks for your help
Ask a new question

Read More

Peripherals Build Corsair Compatibility