Hey guys, I need your help. My Outlook will not send outgoing email on my new Comcast wireless network. How do I change this? Do I change a setting on Outlook? or my modem/router?
1) This was not a problem with my CLEAR wireless network that was replaced by Comcast
2) The outgoing mail works fine if I use Webmail not Outlook (but I prefer the latter).
3) No problem with incoming email.
4) When I connect to a Starbucks network, all that stuck email start going out immediately suggesting this is a network problem.
5) Out look incoming and outgoing mail servers are different. Outgoing=SMTP; Incoming=IMAP
6) Error message for outgoing mail:
Task 'firstname.lastname@example.org - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'