I5 4670 K is better than fx 8350!!?

Samuel25

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013
for all those guys who used to babble on about i5 4670k's being superior to fx 8350.......http://www.bf4blog.com/battlefield-4-retail-gpu-cpu-benchmarks/

Solution

you screwd up dude.
we were talking bout the sp benchmarks, you came...

Samuel25

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013

man I live in poland, that site is not trustworthy even in poland, every one knows that this web site doesn't even do benchmarks, you'd better find an english web site, even a 6 year old child in poland knows pclab.pl is a joke how come you rely on it!? :lol:

Patrick Guenter

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013

you crushed my trust :ouch:

i hate you now :kaola:

Gaidax

Distinguished
Well, I don't intend to get dragged into this war - as I see it - neither is trustworthy, until I see real benches from real known review sites, I'm on the fence.

What I am saying is simple - you just rely on some shady data to brandish your swords... besides even your data shows I5 being the same as FX-8350 - what happened to 8 coarz maek FX bestest thing? :p

Samuel25

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013

just look at the cpu load to understand the 8 core beast by all your existance, it is just 50% of the power of fx 8350 :wahoo:

Gaidax

Distinguished
LOL just read the review - I happen to be a native russian speaker:

There you go, their note at the bottom:

Внесём ясность на некоторые вопросы по игре Battlefield 4
-тест мультиплеера мы проведём позже когда сервера станут стабильнее, превратятся вылеты и всякого рода баги, тогда же подоспеют новые видеокарты AMD и мы получим более улучшенный обзор.

Translation:

We would like to clarify - we will be performing multiplayer test later when servers become more stable, bugs get fixed and we receive new AMD GPU hardware to make a better review.

I think you screwed up, guys. Those are single player benches, while mine are actual multiplayer :p

Patrick Guenter

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013

you screwd up dude.
we were talking bout the sp benchmarks, you came with totally off benchmarks. thx for calrifying that your answer's where shit to that point.

Solution

Samuel25

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013

:lol: you can stay happy for the time being, pclab.pl doesn't do benchmarks :lol: even in multiplayer fx 8350 is much better i5 4670k in this tittle... why dont intel fanboys understand i wonder...be happy yes yes you are right :D

Gaidax

Distinguished

Holy crap, what's the matter? Do I see I5-3570 being whole 1 FPS better than FX? Mah gads who to trust?

But really, guys, let's wait for proper multiplayer benchmarks?

Samuel25

Honorable
Oct 24, 2013

that is single player dude, and mine was multiplayer, i checked the russian website again, and again who buys bf4 to play single player!!?