Your question
Solved

I5 4670 K is better than fx 8350!!?

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Intel i5
Last response: in CPUs
October 31, 2013 1:12:36 AM

for all those guys who used to babble on about i5 4670k's being superior to fx 8350.......http://www.bf4blog.com/battlefield-4-retail-gpu-cpu-ben...

More about : 4670 8350

a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 1:28:06 AM

it depends what you want to do with it.

like you read, the new games utilize more cpu's which is nice for amd ones.

everyone got his pro's and con's
m
l
Related resources
October 31, 2013 2:08:12 AM

Patrick Guenter said:

Gaidax said:
Patrick Guenter said:

404 Not Found

Fixed

man I live in poland, that site is not trustworthy even in poland, every one knows that this web site doesn't even do benchmarks, you'd better find an english web site, even a 6 year old child in poland knows pclab.pl is a joke how come you rely on it!? :lol: 

m
l
a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:10:10 AM

Samuel25 said:
Patrick Guenter said:

Gaidax said:
Patrick Guenter said:

404 Not Found

Fixed

man I live in poland, that site is not trustworthy even in poland, every one knows that this web site doesn't even do benchmarks, you'd better find an english web site, even a 6 year old child in poland knows pclab.pl is a joke how come you rely on it!? :lol: 

you crushed my trust :ouch: 

i hate you now :kaola: 
m
l
a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:14:48 AM

Well, I don't intend to get dragged into this war - as I see it - neither is trustworthy, until I see real benches from real known review sites, I'm on the fence.

What I am saying is simple - you just rely on some shady data to brandish your swords... besides even your data shows I5 being the same as FX-8350 - what happened to 8 coarz maek FX bestest thing? :p 
m
l
October 31, 2013 2:21:36 AM

Gaidax said:
Well, I don't intend to get dragged into this war - as I see it - neither is trustworthy, until I see real benches from real known review sites, I'm on the fence.

What I am saying is simple - you just rely on some shady data to brandish your swords... besides even your data shows I5 being the same as FX-8350 - what happened to 8 coarz maek FX bestest thing? :p 

just look at the cpu load to understand the 8 core beast by all your existance, it is just 50% of the power of fx 8350 :wahoo: 
m
l
a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:34:03 AM

LOL just read the review - I happen to be a native russian speaker:

There you go, their note at the bottom:

Внесём ясность на некоторые вопросы по игре Battlefield 4
-тест мультиплеера мы проведём позже когда сервера станут стабильнее, превратятся вылеты и всякого рода баги, тогда же подоспеют новые видеокарты AMD и мы получим более улучшенный обзор.

Translation:

We would like to clarify - we will be performing multiplayer test later when servers become more stable, bugs get fixed and we receive new AMD GPU hardware to make a better review.

I think you screwed up, guys. Those are single player benches, while mine are actual multiplayer :p 
m
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:37:14 AM

Gaidax said:

-тест мультиплеера мы проведём позже когда сервера станут стабильнее, превратятся вылеты и всякого рода баги, тогда же подоспеют новые видеокарты AMD и мы получим более улучшенный обзор.

Translation:

We would like to clarify - we will be performing multiplayer test later when servers become more stable, bugs get fixed and we receive new AMD GPU hardware to make a better review.

I think you screwed up, guys. Those are single player benches, while mine are actual multiplayer :p 

you screwd up dude.
we were talking bout the sp benchmarks, you came with totally off benchmarks. thx for calrifying that your answer's where shit to that point.
October 31, 2013 2:37:22 AM

Gaidax said:

Translation:

:lol:  you can stay happy for the time being, pclab.pl doesn't do benchmarks :lol:  even in multiplayer fx 8350 is much better i5 4670k in this tittle... why dont intel fanboys understand i wonder...be happy yes yes you are right :D 
m
l
a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:38:06 AM

Yes, PClab then pulled numbers out of their behind, right?
m
l
a b à CPUs
October 31, 2013 2:42:54 AM

Patrick Guenter said:
http://www.techspot.com/review/734-battlefield-4-benchm...

english trusted ws benchmarks

Holy crap, what's the matter? Do I see I5-3570 being whole 1 FPS better than FX? Mah gads who to trust?

But really, guys, let's wait for proper multiplayer benchmarks?
m
l
October 31, 2013 3:36:13 AM

Gaidax said:
Patrick Guenter said:
http://www.techspot.com/review/734-battlefield-4-benchm...

english trusted ws benchmarks

Holy crap, what's the matter? Do I see I5-3570 being whole 1 FPS better than FX? Mah gads who to trust?

But really, guys, let's wait for proper multiplayer benchmarks?

that is single player dude, and mine was multiplayer, i checked the russian website again, and again who buys bf4 to play single player!!?
m
l
!