Solved

best gpu for 1366x768 resolution gaming

i want to do 1366x768 resolution gaming which gpu is best for me under 12,000 inr games like gta 5, battlefield 4,metro last night,crysis 3,on high settings....................
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gpu 1366x768 resolution gaming
  1. pwnkumar201 said:
    i want to do 1366x768 resolution gaming which gpu is best for me under 12,000 inr games like gta 5, battlefield 4,metro last night,crysis 3,on high settings....................



    A radeon 7790 should perform pretty well and you can get it off amazon for 12400.
  2. Heyo!
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr777oc1gd
    or
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-hd77702gd5
    will max out on that resolution. Or buy a 7790, thats good as well.

    Have fun!

    /Don't forget to pick a best solution everytime, the community members appreciate that./
  3. Welshstig said:
    pwnkumar201 said:
    i want to do 1366x768 resolution gaming which gpu is best for me under 12,000 inr games like gta 5, battlefield 4,metro last night,crysis 3,on high settings....................



    A radeon 7790 should perform pretty well and you can get it off amazon for 12400.


    can i use radeon 7850 also
  4. Yeah the HD7850 is quite a leap from the HD7790 in some games, even at lower resolution.

    You may need to check your PSU first though.
  5. Only problem for ur money, there are rlyrly few very basic 7850 on the market. :S
  6. GTX 650 Ti Boost is better than HD 7850
    u'll have to check ur psu
  7. Best answer
    Are you planning to game at 1080p in the near future? If yes go with a 7850. If not u will be fine with a cheaper and nearly as good(at this resolution there is no difference) GTX 650Ti.

    Have fun!

    /Don't forget to pick a best solution everytime, the community members appreciate that./
  8. pwnkumar201 said:
    Welshstig said:
    pwnkumar201 said:
    i want to do 1366x768 resolution gaming which gpu is best for me under 12,000 inr games like gta 5, battlefield 4,metro last night,crysis 3,on high settings....................



    A radeon 7790 should perform pretty well and you can get it off amazon for 12400.


    can i use radeon 7850 also



    Yeh the 7850 is much better and only a little more expensive uf you are willing to stretch your budget go with the 7850.
  9. What About A AMD RADEON HD 8670M?
    2GB GDDR3 VRAM
    Intel Core i5 3230M?
  10. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127663&Tpk=N82E16814127663
    at $110 this card blows away the 7790 and 650ti and you wont find those any cheaper anyways... plus it is definitely capable of decent 1080p performance, i would image will max out any game at 720p. the 650ti boost may be slightly faster but for $140 its lost its value... i saw a 7870le(tahiti chip) go for $140.
  11. So its Good?
  12. Would gtx 750 ti be a much better choice at this resolution.?
Ask a new question