Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

what pc part should i buy first?

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 2, 2013 1:21:22 AM

so i am collecting money becuase i want to built a budhet gaming pc and i will complete my built in december.and right now i have 120 euros.what parts do you think should i buy first?
cpu:AMD athlon ll x4 740k (70 euros)
gpu:asus radeon hd 7770 (90 euros)
ram:4gb 1600mhz (38 euros)
case:cougar spike mini gaming case (20 euros)
psu:corsair cx430m (50 euros)
motherboard:ASROCK FM2A55M-VG3 (45 euros)
hdd:500gb WD caviar blue (50 euros)
total:360 euros
so i will (propably) have all the money in december.but i want to buy some parts now with 120 euros.what do you think should i buy first?

More about : part buy

a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
November 2, 2013 1:28:49 AM

buy the things least likely to fluctuate a lot in price (case, psu, hdd)

Best would be to buy things closer together though, as you see them on sale

You could also revamp your build a bit too? Which Euozone country are you in?
m
0
l
November 2, 2013 1:40:42 AM

stickmansam said:
buy the things least likely to fluctuate a lot in price (case, psu, hdd)

Best would be to buy things closer together though, as you see them on sale

You could also revamp your build a bit too? Which Euozone country are you in?


sorry but i didnt understand you.you recemmend me buying first the HDD the case and the psu?
m
0
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
November 2, 2013 1:46:29 AM

Why not just wait until you have all the money? Computer parts tend to go down in price not up, so you don't lose anything by waiting. Buying like one third of a computer doesn't really do you any good.
m
0
l
November 2, 2013 1:49:20 AM

Deuce65 said:
Why not just wait until you have all the money? Computer parts tend to go down in price not up, so you don't lose anything by waiting. Buying like one third of a computer doesn't really do you any good.


all the parts are already cheap.i dont think the price will come down alot.i will most likely buy the gpu last.becuase the price might come a little down on it becuase its the most expensive part in my built.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
November 2, 2013 1:54:57 AM

buy the parts that you think for sure won't get any cheaper

Generally cases and psu's have a realtively well defined lower limit. Hard drives as well to a lesser extent.

So maybe grab these parts first

Plus these parts can still be used if you decide to change your build later, giving you more flexibility.

PS. I hear ram is only going to get more expensive so they might be a consideration too.
Share
a b à CPUs
November 2, 2013 1:57:12 AM

Right I understand that but what I am saying is, it makes absolutely no difference what part(s) you buy first because you can't use them. Just as an example say you decide to go with the CPU and PSU first, thus spending your 120 eurors. You can't actually USE the CPU and PSU without the other components! So it makes no difference what order you buy them in.
m
0
l
November 2, 2013 1:57:45 AM

stickmansam said:
buy the parts that you think for sure won't get any cheaper

Generally cases and psu's have a realtively well defined lower limit. Hard drives as well to a lesser extent.

So maybe grab these parts first

Plus these parts can still be used if you decide to change your build later, giving you more flexibility.

PS. I hear ram is only going to get more expensive so they might be a consideration too.

oh ok..so i will buy the psu,hdd,and case first.thanks
m
0
l
November 2, 2013 1:58:47 AM

Deuce65 said:
Right I understand that but what I am saying is, it makes absolutely no difference what part(s) you buy first because you can't use them. Just as an example say you decide to go with the CPU and PSU first, thus spending your 120 eurors. You can't actually USE the CPU and PSU without the other components! So it makes no difference what order you buy them in.


yes i know....but i want to buy them you know for my crazyness ;p
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b à CPUs
November 2, 2013 2:02:43 AM

My friend has bought everything except ram and dosen't plan to build till late November. He first started buying in late september :p 
m
0
l
November 2, 2013 2:10:31 AM

stickmansam said:
My friend has bought everything except ram and dosen't plan to build till late November. He first started buying in late september :p 

yes....but how i feel its like crazy!i cant wait to buy all the parts....i am moving from console gaming to pc gaming.pc has some games that i want to play and these games dont release on consoles...and generarly game in pc are cheaper than games in ps3...
m
0
l
!