Solved

2 gtx 770 sli vs 1 gtx 780

Hi,

I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if I could better take 2 gtx 770's sli or 1 gtx 780?
the 770's cost €550 and the 780 cost €450 (so that is $740 and $610)
My specs:
intel i5 4670k
MSI Z87-G45 gaming
8 gb DDR3-1600
Cooler Master Hyper 412S
Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB
Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2TB
Cooler Master CM 690 III
Cooler Master V series 850W
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gtx 770 sli gtx 780
  1. Two GTX 770s will kill a single 780 any day.
  2. Better to wait for GTX 780ti and take GTX 780 ti. MSRP prices for GTX 780 ti must be 650$ and it must be better than GTX Titan!!!
  3. GTX 780ti will realise at middle of november
  4. Why will it be better than a Titan?
  5. niekrijn said:
    Why will it be better than a Titan?


    Because the TITAN is overpriced and not what it was expected to be XD
  6. Mopkap said:
    niekrijn said:
    Why will it be better than a Titan?


    Because the TITAN is overpriced and not what it was expected to be XD


    I meant the performance
  7. now i see, i think i'll wait for the release.
    What will the price be?
  8. MSRP will be approx. 699$ reference, and 720$ 730$ for the non reference cards!
  9. Ahmadjon said:
    MSRP will be approx. 699$ reference, and 720$ 730$ for the non reference cards!


    where did you find this?
  10. Ahmadjon said:
    Better to wait for GTX 780ti and take GTX 780 ti. MSRP prices for GTX 780 ti must be 650$ and it must be better than GTX Titan!!!


    Will it be faster than 2 gtx 770's?
    2 gtx 770's are cheaper than a 780ti.
  11. Best answer
    niekrijn said:
    Hi,

    I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if I could better take 2 gtx 770's sli or 1 gtx 780?
    the 770's cost €550 and the 780 cost €450 (so that is $740 and $610)
    My specs:
    intel i5 4670k
    MSI Z87-G45 gaming
    8 gb DDR3-1600
    Cooler Master Hyper 412S
    Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB
    Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2TB
    Cooler Master CM 690 III
    Cooler Master V series 850W


    Get the 770s in sli.over the 780/780ti....I would of done the same thing but i didnt wanna upgrade the psu at the time but if i could do it all over again i would of gone 2 770s my self.
  12. if your playing over 1080p resolution, make sure you get the 4gb 770's.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Gaming Nvidia SLI Graphics