Solved

New graphics card ~200€

Hi Tom's!

I've thought of buying a new craphics card in a price range of about 200€.
I have 2500K and CX500W.

At first I thought of Asus 270X, but then I read that 760 is slightly better.
270X has mantle and a bit cheaper. Is 760 worth of its price?

So, what would you recommend for me for a ~200€/£/$?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card 200
  1. Best answer
    Yep, go for a 760 4GB OC edition. It's better than the 270X, and the drivers make say more sense ;)
    If you ever want to compare graphics cards in future, use this site: www.gpuboss.com
  2. Mopkap said:
    Yep, go for a 770 4GB OC edition. It's better than the 270X, and the drivers make say more sense ;)
    If you ever want to compare graphics cards in future, use this site: www.gpuboss.com


    Thanks for fast responding!
    Do you mean 760, not 770?
  3. Krisuuu said:
    Mopkap said:
    Yep, go for a 770 4GB OC edition. It's better than the 270X, and the drivers make say more sense ;)
    If you ever want to compare graphics cards in future, use this site: www.gpuboss.com


    Thanks for fast responding!
    Do you mean 760, not 770?



    Yep sorry mate, meant 760 (edited the post). ;)
  4. Mopkap said:
    Krisuuu said:
    Mopkap said:
    Yep, go for a 770 4GB OC edition. It's better than the 270X, and the drivers make say more sense ;)
    If you ever want to compare graphics cards in future, use this site: www.gpuboss.com


    Thanks for fast responding!
    Do you mean 760, not 770?



    Yep sorry mate, meant 760 (edited the post). ;)


    Last question; will CX500W be enough for 760 (with 2500K, not oc'd)?

    Thanks in advance! :)
  5. Krisuuu said:
    Mopkap said:
    Krisuuu said:
    Mopkap said:
    Yep, go for a 770 4GB OC edition. It's better than the 270X, and the drivers make say more sense ;)
    If you ever want to compare graphics cards in future, use this site: www.gpuboss.com


    Thanks for fast responding!
    Do you mean 760, not 770?



    Yep sorry mate, meant 760 (edited the post). ;)


    Last question; will CX500W be enough for 760 (with 2500K, not oc'd)?

    Thanks in advance! :)


    Yeah 500W will handle it, but it's pretty much the bare minimum, so I would recommend upgrading to a 600W in case you want to overclock or get a newer card later on.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus 760 Graphics Cards 270x Graphics