Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Help Me find a way to ship Radeon from USA without taxes etc obviously no one wants to pay taxes so what should I do?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 3, 2013 5:31:42 AM

The card has a HUGE discount in USA but obviously no one wants to pay taxes etc for Me.What do I do?
November 3, 2013 5:42:18 AM

BesteverFTW said:
The card has a HUGE discount in USA but obviously no one wants to pay taxes etc for Me.What do I do?

I don't think tax evasion should be promoted. However, some parcel forwarding companies are more lenient with custom duties, but it's never guaranteed, so it's likely that you will have to pay tax if customs values your card to be in the tax threshold.
m
0
l
November 3, 2013 5:44:57 AM

What should you do? Pay taxes and not try to get around them. Or order it locally.
m
0
l
November 3, 2013 6:00:52 AM

Use comGateway's shipping and forwarding services to import to your location. They will buy goods in the US on your behalf, to their warehouse in Oregon which is a sales tax free state. They then ship it overseas to bring it to you.

http://www.comgateway.com/

There are a number of other well known companies that do about the same thing.
m
0
l
November 3, 2013 6:17:49 AM

huilun02 said:
Use comGateway's shipping and forwarding services to import to your location. They will buy goods in the US on your behalf, to their warehouse in Oregon which is a sales tax free state. They then ship it overseas to bring it to you.

http://www.comgateway.com/

There are a number of other well known companies that do about the same thing.
Thx that is so useful but can I choose my own store website because they don't have it and I don't like the phone verification or what other companies do the same thing?

m
0
l
November 3, 2013 6:26:35 AM

What do you mean by your own store website?

How it works is comGateway will give you an address in Oregon. It's as if you live in Oregon. Then you make an online purchase of the goods you want from the website of a US store (like newegg, tigerdirect, and so on...) you tell the website to deliver the goods to your imaginary home in Oregon. That place is actually comGateway's warehouse. comGateway can then ship the stuff to your country.
m
0
l
November 3, 2013 6:34:54 AM

huilun02 said:
What do you mean by your own store website?

How it works is comGateway will give you an address in Oregon. It's as if you live in Oregon. Then you make an online purchase of the goods you want from the website of a US store (like newegg, tigerdirect, and so on...) you tell the website to deliver the goods to your imaginary home in Oregon. That place is actually comGateway's warehouse. comGateway can then ship the stuff to your country.

Doesn't matter (I meant that they have 220 stores to choose from and the one I want isn't there)becuase I found another.What about the other taxes?
I like your avatar ☺
m
0
l

Best solution

November 3, 2013 6:47:06 AM

You can buy from any store in the US as long as they can deliver to the address in Oregon. Or you could use comGateway's concierge service where they send someone to the store and buy/pick up the goods and bring it back to Oregon. If you use that additional service you have to pay for it.

Other costs and taxes you may be concerned about include the US fuel surcharge and import duties and local taxes in your country. Those you will have to find out for yourself.
Share
!