Solved

Best Amd build for under 600$ (No video card)

Hey guys just wondring, already got an Hd 7870 just thinking of what to get for a good amd system on a budget. prefeably the best bang for the buck and as manny cores as you can swing in the price.

Will look at diy bundles or parts. Must be aviliable in canada and please all from one site. Dont feel like paying 200$ in dam shiping.
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about amd build 600 video card
  1. Computerchap said:


    Not all form one site.......the shiping causes me not to be able to afford it....
  2. Computerchap said:

    Also the motherbored has terrible reviews.
  3. To do it all from one site cost more than the shipping, also the only item that has shipping is $6 and that's included in the final price. The motherboard got 4 eggs on newegg so I don't see how that's terrible reviews, but I can change it out if you want.
  4. Computerchap said:
    To do it all from one site cost more than the shipping, also the only item that has shipping is $6 and that's included in the final price. The motherboard got 4 eggs on newegg so I don't see how that's terrible reviews, but I can change it out if you want.


    Not to mention it goes over the budget, sorry you did not solve my question : (
  5. Computerchap said:
    To do it all from one site cost more than the shipping, also the only item that has shipping is $6 and that's included in the final price. The motherboard got 4 eggs on newegg so I don't see how that's terrible reviews, but I can change it out if you want.


    Btw, I only have 600 in paypal hence why the budget is 600$ not trying to be rude, thanks for the help. I just can not spend cash i dont have you know?
  6. runedj4 said:
    Computerchap said:
    To do it all from one site cost more than the shipping, also the only item that has shipping is $6 and that's included in the final price. The motherboard got 4 eggs on newegg so I don't see how that's terrible reviews, but I can change it out if you want.


    Btw, I only have 600 in paypal hence why the budget is 600$ not trying to be rude, thanks for the help. I just can not spend cash i dont have you know?


    The cost of the pc i listed is $587, or am I missing something? I can put together a cheaper build if you want.
  7. You mean Canadian right?
  8. Computerchap said:
    runedj4 said:
    Computerchap said:
    To do it all from one site cost more than the shipping, also the only item that has shipping is $6 and that's included in the final price. The motherboard got 4 eggs on newegg so I don't see how that's terrible reviews, but I can change it out if you want.


    Btw, I only have 600 in paypal hence why the budget is 600$ not trying to be rude, thanks for the help. I just can not spend cash i dont have you know?



    The cost of the pc i listed is $587, or am I missing something? I can put together a cheaper build if you want.


    Computerchap said:
    You mean Canadian right?


    It seems some of the part he listed are not up for purchase, so yes a slightly cheaper build would be nice. with this mother bored. http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-motherboard-m5a97ler20

    Thanks for all the help. btw the last build you did when I went to buy it all cam to just over 600$

    and yes I am a Canadian I would like .ca sites.
  9. Best answer
    Here, if you go to price breakdown by merchant you can get it all off newegg and it's in your price range http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1YMwE
  10. Computerchap said:
    Here, if you go to price breakdown by merchant you can get it all off newegg and it's in your price range http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1YMwE


    Thanks man that works, also thanks for not swearing at me ^.^
  11. runedj4 said:
    Computerchap said:
    Here, if you go to price breakdown by merchant you can get it all off newegg and it's in your price range http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1YMwE


    Thanks man that works, also thanks for not swearing at me ^.^


    Heh, no problem. The other guy lost his temper :P
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Graphics Cards AMD Systems