fx 8350 Cooling at summer !

Neverrazor

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
Hello

i just bought a new rig a month ago i did some reading and i got that the max healthy temp for my cpu the 8350 is 65 C ... im at 33 C at idle 57 C On full load in nov temp is fine at my country but in summer the room temp gets really hot like 35 C so i was wondering will my 212 evo turbo will be enough or what

Solution
If your room gets to 35 in the summer what's it at in the winter? I would assume that the difference between the summer and winter temperature added to your ambient and max load temps would give you the answer. If you're ambient is 25 in the winter and the idle for your pc is 33, 57 on a full load and your summer ambient room temp is 35, then it's 10 C warmer. Just add that 10C. to your idle/max load temps.

I know that's not an exact science as other things come into play but that's a rough guess to help you with your answer.

cbrunnem

Distinguished

whatever the stock cooler allows it to get to is safe. they wouldnt ship it with an unsafe cooler.

No2rdame

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
If your room gets to 35 in the summer what's it at in the winter? I would assume that the difference between the summer and winter temperature added to your ambient and max load temps would give you the answer. If you're ambient is 25 in the winter and the idle for your pc is 33, 57 on a full load and your summer ambient room temp is 35, then it's 10 C warmer. Just add that 10C. to your idle/max load temps.

I know that's not an exact science as other things come into play but that's a rough guess to help you with your answer.

Solution