Solved

Best Full Tower Gaming Case?

What is the best Full Tower Gaming Case?
Budget isn't a problem, so go ahead...

I'm looking for something that looks very awesome, with fans, lights, etc...

I'd like it if I could actually choose which color the case lights up in that'd be awesome, but I don't think such case exists yet... I'm torn apart between green or red, I don't know what color :)

Help me out!
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about full tower gaming case
  1. The NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case.
    http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/34-phantom
  2. HeyyScott said:
    The NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case.
    http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/34-phantom


    I don't really like that one... I'm more looking at stuff more like the thermaltake level 10 GT bay EATX case...

    But I'm not sure :)
  3. Well, if controllable colours and good cooling is the name of the game, the NZXT Phantom 820 would be a damn good option: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QZH22E/?tag=pcpapi-20 I have one myself, and I absolutely love it.
    However, an alternative option would be to select a different case (including potentially the Level 10 GT, though I'm not a massive fan of that one myself) and install a light system like the NZXT HUE (http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Technologies-5-25-Inch-Controller-8c-hue0000-00b/dp/B008RWT2IY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384207280&sr=1-1&keywords=nzxt+hue). That being the case, you could pretty much pick whatever case suited your fancy, then add the coloured lights.
  4. Jack Revenant said:
    Well, if controllable colours and good cooling is the name of the game, the NZXT Phantom 820 would be a damn good option: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QZH22E/?tag=pcpapi-20 I have one myself, and I absolutely love it.
    However, an alternative option would be to select a different case (including potentially the Level 10 GT, though I'm not a massive fan of that one myself) and install a light system like the NZXT HUE (http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Technologies-5-25-Inch-Controller-8c-hue0000-00b/dp/B008RWT2IY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384207280&sr=1-1&keywords=nzxt+hue). That being the case, you could pretty much pick whatever case suited your fancy, then add the coloured lights.


    Ok, I don't really consider the level 10 GT, just a though I had. Any other color changing RGB cases?
  5. The NZXT Phantom 820 is one of the best cases you can get.
  6. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    Case: Cooler Master HAF X ATX Full Tower Case ($149.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $149.99
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-11 20:25 EST-0500)
  7. Best answer
    Razerium said:


    Ok, I don't really consider the level 10 GT, just a though I had. Any other color changing RGB cases?



    I believe that the Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133191) has R/G/B fans with colour controls. Other than that, there are as aforementioned adjustable case lighting options that basically turn any case into a colour changing case. The HAF X, which SR-71 suggested, is a stellar option for that particular addition, as it is a beautiful and highly functional case, but lacks the ability to change its lighting colour by default.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Cases Components Light