Solved

When i boot my windows 7 it display only Starting Windows and computer stop there as it is. Kindly suggest

When i boot my windows 7 only Starting Windows and computer stop there as it is. Kindly suggest

This problem started recently

My computer configuration is as follow

ASUS Motherboard 64 bit
RAM 6 GB (2 GB+4 GB )
Hard disk 1.5 TB (1TB+500 GB)
Nvida Graphic Card 1GB

I do not know that is there hardware problem or Software issue but Bios is working well I am able to see the Both Dard disk with there respective drives.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about boot windows display starting windows computer stop kindly suggest
  1. repair windows.
  2. silentplanner said:
    repair windows.

    When is use the installation CD I am getting the same response as it stops on Starting Windows.
  3. are you sure at that time cd is booting? select cd/dvd rom as your 1st boot device.
  4. silentplanner said:
    are you sure at that time cd is booting? select cd/dvd rom as your 1st boot device.


    Yes it is .
    CD is booting and I tried to install XP also and the computer boot from XP CD & asked for the drive for installation and format the drive and copy the all the set up and ask for reboot but again when windows starts the Windows XP start screen come and stop on that.
  5. Best answer
    Vishspeed said:
    silentplanner said:
    are you sure at that time cd is booting? select cd/dvd rom as your 1st boot device.


    Yes it is .
    CD is booting and I tried to install XP also and the computer boot from XP CD & asked for the drive for installation and format the drive and copy the all the set up and ask for reboot but again when windows starts the Windows XP start screen come and stop on that.


    start your computer after manufacturer logo press f8 repetedlly go to advance options start your pc using safe mode backup your data on an other media.
    format your hard drive using segate disk manager (warning!) that will remove all your data u will be asked to redefine partitions.
    make sure of installation from genuine windows cd avoid installing pirated versions as its illegal and always are corrupt and virus infected.
  6. silentplanner said:
    Vishspeed said:
    silentplanner said:
    are you sure at that time cd is booting? select cd/dvd rom as your 1st boot device.


    Yes it is .
    CD is booting and I tried to install XP also and the computer boot from XP CD & asked for the drive for installation and format the drive and copy the all the set up and ask for reboot but again when windows starts the Windows XP start screen come and stop on that.


    start your computer after manufacturer logo press f8 repetedlly go to advance options start your pc using safe mode backup your data on an other media.
    format your hard drive using segate disk manager (warning!) that will remove all your data u will be asked to redefine partitions.
    make sure of installation from genuine windows cd avoid installing pirated versions as its illegal and always are corrupt and virus infected.


    thanks I'll try this
  7. Try F8 and press Last known good configuration it works sometimes.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP Boot Hardware Nvidia Asus Windows 7