Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

I want to build this gaming PC , are the components good for running top games ?

Last response: in Components
Share
November 13, 2013 12:54:03 PM

I whould like to play on max with decent fps all new gamees , whould this be a good build ?

Motherboard: MSI B75MA-E33
CPU: intel Pentium Dual Core G860 sandy bridge 3,0 ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1600mhz
PSU: 600 W
GPU: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD7750 2gb GDDR3 128-bit

I think the cpu is kind of slow can you recomand me something but not overpriced :D 
November 13, 2013 12:55:58 PM

cpu is too slow, graphics card is too slow.
November 13, 2013 12:57:18 PM

What is your budget? I can give you better parts for price you specify, that isn't likely to play new games at max, maybe at medium-high mixture with 1080p.
Provide more information please and if i can i will help you get better build :) 
Related resources
November 14, 2013 6:37:28 AM

MarthiniL said:
What is your budget? I can give you better parts for price you specify, that isn't likely to play new games at max, maybe at medium-high mixture with 1080p.
Provide more information please and if i can i will help you get better build :) 


I dont' really know but i can spent some extra money on the cpu and the gpu ;)  recomnd me something good but not extreme priced :D 
November 14, 2013 10:55:35 AM

raptor2012rom said:
MarthiniL said:
What is your budget? I can give you better parts for price you specify, that isn't likely to play new games at max, maybe at medium-high mixture with 1080p.
Provide more information please and if i can i will help you get better build :) 


I dont' really know but i can spent some extra money on the cpu and the gpu ;)  recomnd me something good but not extreme priced :D 


would 1100 dollars be good?
November 14, 2013 11:18:46 PM

MarthiniL said:
raptor2012rom said:
MarthiniL said:
What is your budget? I can give you better parts for price you specify, that isn't likely to play new games at max, maybe at medium-high mixture with 1080p.
Provide more information please and if i can i will help you get better build :) 


I dont' really know but i can spent some extra money on the cpu and the gpu ;)  recomnd me something good but not extreme priced :D 


would 1100 dollars be good?


Yes , i think it will work ... if i upgrade i will upgrade at least to something really good :D 

Best solution

November 16, 2013 2:34:20 AM
Share

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/237bS
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/237bS/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/237bS/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($114.99 @ NCIX US)
Memory: Kingston Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Microcenter)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($19.98 @ OutletPC)
Other: Amd Ati Radeon HD R9 290 (non X) ($399.99)
Total: $926.89
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-16 05:33 EST-0500)

Badass 950 dollar gaming build, everything more expensive than this won't give you much more or any performance at all, unless you decide to throw in another r9 290, but that is it :D  I dont really like CF that much, so i didn't really include a second card here, but second card could go in here if you want, and after that i wouldn't recommend adding anything else.
!