Solved

Fm2 processor can fit to am3 , am2 bracket ?

can i use Corsair Hydro Series™ H50 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler for fm2 processor ? im using Asus A85XM-A motherboard
Only Watercooling
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about fm2 processor fit am3 am2 bracket
  1. Best answer
    Maybe :)
  2. dude, misleading thread headline. it should say processor cooler or something like that.
    check your cooler's compatibility list.
    http://www.corsair.com/hydro-series-h50-cpu-cooler.html
    i don't see fm2 being listed.
  3. kringtan said:
    Maybe :)


    :D :no:
  4. Yes, you can, but that H50 is junk. A Coolermaster Hyper212 EVO outperforms it, is considerably cheaper AND is quieter.
  5. de5_Roy said:
    dude, misleading thread headline. it should say processor cooler or something like that.
    check your cooler's compatibility list.
    http://www.corsair.com/hydro-series-h50-cpu-cooler.html
    i don't see fm2 being listed.


    i already went to that website thats why im asking if can a not
  6. Pro Ripper said:

    i already went to that website thats why im asking if can a not

    ah. then the next possibility should be response from someone who has tried it. i am afraid this is as far as can go.
  7. Novuake said:
    Yes, you can, but that H50 is junk. A Coolermaster Hyper212 EVO outperforms it, is considerably cheaper AND is quieter.


    is getting it for 40 bucks worth used
  8. what case are you using? which apu are you trying to cool? what is your budget?
  9. de5_Roy said:
    what case are you using? which apu are you trying to cool? what is your budget?


    Erm its a Fm2 cpu its not a apu and my case is the sharkoon t28
  10. Pro Ripper said:
    Novuake said:
    Yes, you can, but that H50 is junk. A Coolermaster Hyper212 EVO outperforms it, is considerably cheaper AND is quieter.


    is getting it for 40 bucks worth used


    No, its not, the Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO or Xigmatic GAIA are both better and go for 30$ or less.
  11. can the fm2 bracket water cool ?
  12. Pro Ripper said:
    de5_Roy said:
    what case are you using? which apu are you trying to cool? what is your budget?


    Erm its a Fm2 cpu its not a apu and my case is the sharkoon t28

    cpu? what model number? are you overclocking your cpu or running at stock?
    is this your case?
    http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/content/t28

    socket fm2 can support all in one coolers. for example, corsair's website says corsair hydro H75, H90 can fit socket fm2.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Processors Corsair