Solved

1700 US$ AMD or Intel rig with better graphic card and atleast 16 gb of ram.

Hi
i'm here again this time i want you recommendations in budget 1700-2000 US$ for video editing and for gaming like Battlefield 4 and Assassin creed black flag.
Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1700 amd intel rig graphic card atleast ram
  1. Best answer
    Sam666 said:
    Hi
    i'm here again this time i want you recommendations in budget 1700-2000 US$ for video editing and for gaming like Battlefield 4 and Assassin creed black flag.
    Thanks in advance.


    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($329.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($77.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($142.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($174.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($89.99 @ Microcenter)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card ($705.91 @ Newegg)
    Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($83.19 @ Mwave)
    Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($57.98 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($97.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1885.87
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-15 22:25 EST-0500)
  2. Alpha-Black said:
    Sam666 said:
    Hi
    i'm here again this time i want you recommendations in budget 1700-2000 US$ for video editing and for gaming like Battlefield 4 and Assassin creed black flag.
    Thanks in advance.


    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($329.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($77.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($142.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($174.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($89.99 @ Microcenter)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card ($705.91 @ Newegg)
    Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($83.19 @ Mwave)
    Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($57.98 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($97.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1885.87
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-15 22:25 EST-0500)


    Thanks Alpha black people really have guts here.:D
  3. Sam666 said:
    Alpha-Black said:
    Sam666 said:
    Hi
    i'm here again this time i want you recommendations in budget 1700-2000 US$ for video editing and for gaming like Battlefield 4 and Assassin creed black flag.
    Thanks in advance.


    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($329.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($77.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($142.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($174.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($89.99 @ Microcenter)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card ($705.91 @ Newegg)
    Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($83.19 @ Mwave)
    Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($69.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($57.98 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit) ($97.98 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1885.87
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-15 22:25 EST-0500)


    Thanks Alpha black people really have guts here.:D

    your welcome mate .have fun and remember to buy 2133 ram.not less then that. more you have FSB more your ram is good in rendering
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Intel Homebuilt PC gaming Graphics Cards RAM AMD Systems Video Editing