Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 Graphics Card

Tags:
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
November 17, 2013 10:52:10 AM

I had a system with MS 7529 G31 motherboard with Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 Graphics Card. It was working fine. But few days later it is found that there is no video input message in the screen. I have replaced the same with an Zebronics make G31 mother board. When i put the graphic card there is no video except starting windows screen. Then re installed windows 7. Found the same problem. Peculiarly the system is not show any screen with graphic card output but on the board VGA output it functions properly with MB bideo output but while shutting down only video part is becoming off but the system runs as usual.

More about : sapphire amd ati radeon 6670 1gb ddr5 graphics card

November 17, 2013 11:18:43 AM

Do you mean that you changed your motherboard and Windows doesn't show? If yes then tell me if you have OEM version or Retail Version. Because OEM versions can only be used on ONE motherboard it was registered on.
m
0
l
November 17, 2013 11:32:17 AM

Turtvaiz said:
Do you mean that you changed your motherboard and Windows doesn't show? If yes then tell me if you have OEM version or Retail Version. Because OEM versions can only be used on ONE motherboard it was registered on.


Retail version
Yeah the same configuration.
m
0
l
Related resources
November 17, 2013 11:33:40 AM

rati8265 said:
Turtvaiz said:
Do you mean that you changed your motherboard and Windows doesn't show? If yes then tell me if you have OEM version or Retail Version. Because OEM versions can only be used on ONE motherboard it was registered on.


Retail version


Well then, are you sure it is the same exact model? I mean the Mobo. So if the Mobo VGA works then it then propably connects to the CPU graphics if you have one.
Also it might be so that your mobo isn't just compatible with the gpu, it has broken or the bios has something.
m
0
l
November 17, 2013 11:45:40 AM

Turtvaiz said:
rati8265 said:
Turtvaiz said:
Do you mean that you changed your motherboard and Windows doesn't show? If yes then tell me if you have OEM version or Retail Version. Because OEM versions can only be used on ONE motherboard it was registered on.


Retail version


Well then, are you sure it is the same exact model? I mean the Mobo.

Model G41 Zebronics. But its having the same MOBO configuration.
m
0
l

Best solution

November 17, 2013 11:47:31 AM

So if the Mobo VGA works then it then propably connects to the CPU graphics if you have one.
Also it might be so that your mobo isn't just compatible with the gpu, it has broken or the bios has something.
If you haven't touched the new Mobo's BIOS then check if you can see your GPU there.

Also it might be so that those 2 motherboards have different chipsets.
Share
November 17, 2013 12:08:01 PM

Turtvaiz said:
So if the Mobo VGA works then it then propably connects to the CPU graphics if you have one.
Also it might be so that your mobo isn't just compatible with the gpu, it has broken or the bios has something.

Also it might be so that those 2 motherboards have different chipsets.


Ya. Intel G31 ICH 7 in MSI mobo.
Intel® Q33 + ICH7 in zebronics

feeling the difference I have reinstalled windows7 again. Before installing with the zeb motherboard the os was running perfectly.
m
0
l