Solved

Avermedia Live Gamer HD

So i'm thinking of getting this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100100
The only thing is that my Mobo has a pci slot underneath the GPU so the fan will push the air right onto the Avermedia? Will this be bad?
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about avermedia live gamer
  1. Best answer
    LevelPulse said:
    So i'm thinking of getting this:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100100
    The only thing is that my Mobo has a pci slot underneath the GPU so the fan will push the air right onto the Avermedia? Will this be bad?


    It shouldn't bother it, if anything, it will limit the airflow to the GPU.
  2. DComander1x said:
    LevelPulse said:
    So i'm thinking of getting this:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100100
    The only thing is that my Mobo has a pci slot underneath the GPU so the fan will push the air right onto the Avermedia? Will this be bad?


    It shouldn't bother it, if anything, it will limit the airflow to the GPU.

    I currently get 65 degrees when playing BF3, if the card in the way how much hotter will it be?
  3. LevelPulse said:
    DComander1x said:
    LevelPulse said:
    So i'm thinking of getting this:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815100100
    The only thing is that my Mobo has a pci slot underneath the GPU so the fan will push the air right onto the Avermedia? Will this be bad?


    It shouldn't bother it, if anything, it will limit the airflow to the GPU.

    I currently get 65 degrees when playing BF3, if the card in the way how much hotter will it be?


    5 to 10*C difference or less.
Ask a new question

Read More

Avermedia HD Components