Need 950 dollar bf4 build

Vinyfelix

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
I need 950 dollar bf4 computer build made to max out every game I need windows 8 os and want 1tb jar drive no ssd il upgrade in the future.and I don't need a flashy case I only care about the performance of it. This is a first timers builds soo keep that in mind. Thanks also is this a good build.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/26u92

Some recommended changes:

- Change the motherboard to a decent 990FX series board for better support for the FX8350. ASRock and Gigabyte are some personal favorites. Make sure it has good chipset and VRU cooling.
- Change the RAM from DDR3 1333 to 1600 or 1866. This will help performance a bit and the FX8350 supports 2 sticks at 1866 very nicely.
- Make sure the case has good front, top and side vents. Trust me, you'll need all the airflow with a hot CPU and GPU in your case.
- Change Windows 8 to 64bit. <- This is a MUST HAVE

Optional:

- Consider a pair of 280x in crossfire now or getting a second 290x later. The FX 8350 on a 990FX board runs SLI and Crossfire very nicely and that will give you a big bump in performance for BF4. The same is trie for Intel CPUs, particularly the i7 which scales very nicely with crossfire.

Also, Toms has found that the stock cooling on the 290x is not up to task. Under extended gaming loads the card gets hot and throttles back. A pair of 280x or even a pair of 7950s or 7970s from HIS, Sapphire or Gigabyte (great coolers on these cards) would be better if you are a heavy gamer.

Everything else on your list looks very good.

And from personal experience I can tell you the FX8350 under a Hyper 212 EVO will do 4.4-4.5GHz on stock/near stock voltage while staying below 56-57c with good case ventilation.