I'm a really noob in terms of build systems (actually this is my first one), and I need guidance of the experts with my final choose. My doubts/questions are:
1) Is this build going to have heat issues considering the small case and the horse(pony) power
2) Am I missing something on parts
3) The power supply is enough
4) The case will fit all this parts :S?
I'm really obsessed with the mATX, want to keep my office in a minimalistic ambient and not buy a refrigerator full of night club colors and no money to buy a Lin case...
- ASUS Maximus VI GENE DDR3 1600 Intel Z87 LGA 1150 Motherboard
- Intel Core i5-4670K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.4 GHZ 6 MB Cache - BX80646I54670K
- Cooler Master Elite 120 Advanced - Mini-ITX Computer Case with USB 3.0 and Long Graphics Card Support
- Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply
- Intel RTS2011LC Liquid-Cooling Kit
- Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE250BW
- ASUS R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 Graphics Cards R9280X-DC2T-3GD5
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL
Thanks in advance for all the wisdom!! TH rocks!
Yes mid budget.... well... between $1k and $1.2k without peripherals, and is in my Amazon cart ready to just click on buy.... but my main concern is the heat... friends tell me that is a microwave and my investment is going directly to the trash... I don't believe it... also... the mobo fits on the case? still confused about differences between micro ATX mini iTX mini ATX and all the flavors of M and I !