Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Call Of Duty Ghosts is running at 10-30 frames on my high end PC?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 23, 2013 8:39:25 PM

Hello. My computer is pretty high end in my opinion and cannot run Call Of Duty Ghosts at better than 30 FPS when on 720p.

background info:

Before my current graphics card, I had a nvidia evga 560 and it worked ok. When the next gen games started to come out a bought a new one, nvidia geforce gtx 770. When I installed it with all drivers, it ran the same as the 560 did and makes me turn down the quality to 720p to get in the 30s. I've seen a lot of friends, and youtubers who have 770s playing the game with great FPS. What should I do?

PC Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k CPU clocked at 3.40 GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
Motherboard: MSI z87 g45 gaming

Please help me. This is really bothering me.
November 23, 2013 8:49:08 PM

kristianAA said:
either your psu is too weak or you have some driver related issue an both bf4 and ghost have some issues atm


My PSU is 750W and my drivers are all up to date.
m
0
l
November 23, 2013 10:35:40 PM

colewalsh said:
kristianAA said:
either your psu is too weak or you have some driver related issue an both bf4 and ghost have some issues atm


My PSU is 750W and my drivers are all up to date.


The make and model please?
m
0
l
Related resources
November 24, 2013 10:32:32 AM

meowmix44 said:
colewalsh said:
kristianAA said:
either your psu is too weak or you have some driver related issue an both bf4 and ghost have some issues atm


My PSU is 750W and my drivers are all up to date.


The make and model please?


I accidentally clicked solved. My PSU is the corsair cx750 and the driver I have is 331.82
m
0
l

Best solution

November 24, 2013 10:41:16 AM

colewalsh said:
meowmix44 said:
colewalsh said:
kristianAA said:
either your psu is too weak or you have some driver related issue an both bf4 and ghost have some issues atm


My PSU is 750W and my drivers are all up to date.


The make and model please?


I accidentally clicked solved. My PSU is the corsair cx750 and the driver I have is 331.82


Go back to a stable version of your driver. Not beta
Share
!