Can the 420 Rad fit on top of the Corsair 750d?

Solution
Yes and No.
The top is flat, so the radiator should fit as long as some of the holes line up.

However, then you'd need to mod the TOP PANEL so the hoses can reach. Something like a dremel tool.

The 760D allows for 3x120mm, or 2x140mm radiators on the inside so the 420 is too large there as you know.

Thus, you'd want to do THIS:
1) 2x140mm on inside of case screwing into radiator
2) radiator on top
3) drill holes into case TOP so hoses can reach.

You could alternatively put the 3x140mm fans on top but that's really messy, dangerous, and the 3rd fan might not help much.
Yes and No.
The top is flat, so the radiator should fit as long as some of the holes line up.

However, then you'd need to mod the TOP PANEL so the hoses can reach. Something like a dremel tool.

The 760D allows for 3x120mm, or 2x140mm radiators on the inside so the 420 is too large there as you know.

Thus, you'd want to do THIS:
1) 2x140mm on inside of case screwing into radiator
2) radiator on top
3) drill holes into case TOP so hoses can reach.

You could alternatively put the 3x140mm fans on top but that's really messy, dangerous, and the 3rd fan might not help much.

Solution

MrHaythem

Honorable
May 7, 2013
Awesome,
Thanks for the answer, it is very infomative. I think this answered my question

I'm going to add 2 420mm rad on top and bottom (i'll put the PSU somewhere else...)
Modding is going to be fun and easy, I just wanted to make sure if the rad can fit or the case would be a junk :p

Radiator on the BOTTOM?

That seems a little nuts to me. Now there's no place to put the Power Supply and you'd have to put the case on its SIDE or else the bottom fans wouldn't even exhaust air.

Additionally, you'd have to have a pump that's capable of running through two large radiators or have two pumps.

I'm not sure you've really thought this through but good luck.