£300-£350 Gaming PC.

I'm a 13 year old who wants to build a gaming pc and sell it on for at least £50 profit, Could you suggest a PC build? please no APU, The machine would never f**king sell,Thanks :)
9 answers Last reply
More about 300 350 gaming
  1. £350 is too low for a gaming PC build. You should just get a PS4 instead to be honest. If you can squeeze out £500 you can get a decent one, and nobody can make a £50 profit of a PC if its been under a desk for a year. New hardware comes out every year and the hardware in the computer is outdated.

So no, you won't be able to sell it for £400 as you planned. I'd recommend to do some ACTUAL research.
  2. xTaylorHD said:
    Well I suggest you take your shit advice and shuv it up your sweet mummys asssss

Lol. dude calm yourself. hes giving you hard facts. your plan isnt realistic.
  3. Go onto amazon,type in "Gaming PC",set the price range to about £400, Research all the parts come back and tell me how much they all add up to,Thanks
  4. This is a cheap as i would recommend. tbh it will perform worse than a next gen console and will depreciate very fast.
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor (£83.99 @ Aria PC)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£37.57 @ Aria PC)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£30.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£42.50 @ Aria PC)
    Video Card: HIS Radeon HD 7770 1GB Video Card (£75.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Case: Cooler Master RC-361-KKN1 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£26.76 @ Aria PC)
    Power Supply: XFX 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHDS118-04 DVD/CD Drive (£10.78 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) (£65.99 @ Aria PC)
    Total: £407.58
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-24 16:59 GMT+0000)
  5. Well since I already have a OS It will come around 350
  6. xTaylorHD said:
    Well since I already have a OS It will come around 350

yeah but it will be worse than a PS4 in games. unless you need a PC as well then just get a PS4
  7. Do you know what? I can't be arsed,I'll get a PS4,you guys are right,I'll maybe upgrade my PC in the future
  8. Hi sorry but I have £450 to upgrade my PC. I will keep my original Optical Drive,Hard Drive,OS and RAM could you suggest a upgrade for the CPU, GPU ,Case and Motherboard and maybe a liquid cooler Thanks ( I want to play games like FIFA 14,COD BlackOps 2 and BF4 :) )
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build Components