$250 entry gaming build, need help

Approximate Purchase Date: Next week

Budget Range: $250 - Special conditions (Read below, please)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Mainly low level gaming. My priorities are playing Minecraft and League of Legends, 1080p, high graphics if possible.

Are you buying a monitor: No, and I also have DVD drive.

Parts to Upgrade: New complete system, MAYBE can reause old HDD

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: None, special prices (READ BELOW) http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/ (It's in spanish)

Parts Preferences: None

Overclocking: Yes, if possible within the budget

SLI or Crossfire: Impossible within budget

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Why Are You Upgrading: PC was stolen ._.

Additional Comments:
Given that I live in Argentina, I won't be able to share all of the same praces, and some of the parts you reccommend may not be available here (like the Athlon X4 750). That's why I will write all of the parts I picked, together with the best price I can get (in us$)
When you reccommend a part, I will look for that part and reply with the best price available here.

(Just for those who want to invstigate more: In case you visit the website above, the real exchange rate here is US$ 1 = AR$ 10, don't trust official exchange rate)

So far I've been able to choose the next build:

CPU: A8-5600K ($88)
Motherboard: Asrock FM2A55MDGS R2.0 ($52)
RAM: 2GB DDR3 1333 ($22), and planning to add another 2gb later. (DDR31600 was us$33, too expensive for this budget)
HDD: 500GB WD Caviar Blue ($50)
All of this inside a $38 case with generic PSU and keyboard/mouse/speakers included in price.
Total: $250

If I'm lucky enough, i have a 120GB HDD that probably works, so maybe i can save $50 off that. In that case, I was thinking of getting the next build:

AMD FX-4300K with motherboard ($140) and Radeon HD6570 ($60), no HDD. The rest is the same
Total: $260 (no HDD)

Option 3: i3 3220 with motherboard ($140) and Radeon HD6570 ($60)
Total: $260 (no HDD)

This is nly a possibility, maybe that HDD doesn't work, so please read the first build as well.

Is there anything you would change?
What games would I be able to play? (in non-online games, low graphic details, 20~30 fps is good enough). I enjoy both old and new games.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

~Anbell~

Solution
Sorry, sometimes you just don't get a reply at all... it's happened to me. I don't have tons of experience, but I can tell you for sure to get at least 4GB RAM with an A8. 8GB is more where you want to be, though, since the A8 shares memory with the system RAM. Otherwise, that CPU is perfect for you. One idea is to drop to the A6-5400k and use the savings to get more RAM, but you might not hit 1080p there. Also, sorry your PC got jacked.

The prime mediocre

Distinguished
Sorry, sometimes you just don't get a reply at all... it's happened to me. I don't have tons of experience, but I can tell you for sure to get at least 4GB RAM with an A8. 8GB is more where you want to be, though, since the A8 shares memory with the system RAM. Otherwise, that CPU is perfect for you. One idea is to drop to the A6-5400k and use the savings to get more RAM, but you might not hit 1080p there. Also, sorry your PC got jacked.

Solution
Thank you for your reply. I see what you mean, so I'll get a cheaper HDD (250~300Gb would let me save enough) and get 4 GB of ram at first, and upgrade to 8gb in a few months. Thanks for your reply, it feels nice to know that at least someone read it =)

And sorry for my double post above, since I don't have a PC now I posted from my GF's 3DS, and that built-in browser really isn't the best one around...