1. I'm not thinking in overclock myself, never did it, not interested in doing it now.
2. It worths the money to buy the 4GB instead a 2GB?
3. What would you recommend me about the manufacturer? EVGA offers the "SuperClocked" and I heard that the Gigabyte "WINDFORCE" is really cool.
4. MSI is significantly cheaper (I'm from Argentina, South America and 30 USD is a lot of money for me).
My PC specs:
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GM 880 USB3
- Processor: AMD FX 8120 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 8GB (2x Kingston 4GB).
- Video Card: GTX 650 ti 4GB
- Power Supply: Sentey BRP700 700W
- OS: Windows 7 x64
I really appreciate your time and help. Thanks a lot and hope you are having a great year!
The MSI is a good card, but I have the EXGA ACX 770, and it is a phenomenal card. Evga is, IMO, the best aftermarket brand for nvidia cards. I would go with the 4 GB version if you plan on playing at higher resolutions, or if you mod your games. I have a 2 GB, and it runs all my games at max settings w/ mods (Skyrim) at 1080p