Solved

Monitor situation need help!b the

I have a Asus monitor
ASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Full-HD 5ms LED-Lit LCD Monitor

But I want a three screen setup. Should I sell this monitor and buy three (if so what type of monitor)

Or should I buy two more of the same monitor?
Please help!
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about monitor situation
  1. Or you could buy 2 more of those! 22" is a good size for multiple display
  2. I would buy 2 more of the same, but if you don't absolutely need a 3 screen setup i would buy a 28" Hanns G an roll with that
  3. How much money do you want to spend, you you want 144HZ and do you want 3d?
  4. Also, what is the best brand of monitor?
    I do not want 3D
    How much do you think a good 3 monitor setup should cost?
  5. Have you checked if your computer is capable of a three monitor set up? I would hate for you to waste money on the monitors to find out you can't use them.
  6. I have a gtx 660 graphics card will that do it?
  7. I think you'd need to SLI :/
  8. Metalrenok said:
    I think you'd need to SLI :/


    I looked on the official website and it said that the 660 can handle up to 4 cards. I don't think that sounds right. Do I have to SLI with another 660 or can I use a different card?
  9. Fox1408 said:
    Metalrenok said:
    I think you'd need to SLI :/


    I looked on the official website and it said that the 660 can handle up to 4 cards. I don't think that sounds right. Do I have to SLI with another 660 or can I use a different card?


    A single 660 can run four monitors on it's own, I don't know what kind of framerates you'd get but the card can run the monitors. In SLi you can only use the same card but the manufacturer can be different.
  10. Mousemonkey said:
    Fox1408 said:
    Metalrenok said:
    I think you'd need to SLI :/


    I looked on the official website and it said that the 660 can handle up to 4 cards. I don't think that sounds right. Do I have to SLI with another 660 or can I use a different card?


    A single 660 can run four monitors on it's own, I don't know what kind of framerates you'd get but the card can run the monitors. In SLi you can only use the same card but the manufacturer can be different.


    I think I am going to SLI. What manufacturer should I buy from? Also does my motherboard support this? It's a
    Asus P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 DDR3 LGA 1155
  11. Fox1408 said:
    Mousemonkey said:
    Fox1408 said:
    Metalrenok said:
    I think you'd need to SLI :/


    I looked on the official website and it said that the 660 can handle up to 4 cards. I don't think that sounds right. Do I have to SLI with another 660 or can I use a different card?


    A single 660 can run four monitors on it's own, I don't know what kind of framerates you'd get but the card can run the monitors. In SLi you can only use the same card but the manufacturer can be different.


    I think I am going to SLI. What manufacturer should I buy from? Also does my motherboard support this? It's a
    Asus P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 DDR3 LGA 1155

    Your mobo looks OK and as for manufacturer I'm using pair of Asus cards at the moment and they've been fine.
  12. Mousemonkey said:
    Fox1408 said:
    Mousemonkey said:
    Fox1408 said:
    Metalrenok said:
    I think you'd need to SLI :/


    I looked on the official website and it said that the 660 can handle up to 4 cards. I don't think that sounds right. Do I have to SLI with another 660 or can I use a different card?


    A single 660 can run four monitors on it's own, I don't know what kind of framerates you'd get but the card can run the monitors. In SLi you can only use the same card but the manufacturer can be different.


    I think I am going to SLI. What manufacturer should I buy from? Also does my motherboard support this? It's a
    Asus P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 DDR3 LGA 1155

    Your mobo looks OK and as for manufacturer I'm using pair of Asus cards at the moment and they've been fine.


    Currently I have an EVGA 660 so that will work with an ASUS 660?

    So I think I will buy two more monitors and another 660 sound correct? Or should I get another EVGA card to match?
  13. Best answer
    An Asus 660 should work just fine.
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus LCD Monitor Monitors Components LED Monitor