Solved

Is this good enough to be a noobs gaming PC?

6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good noobs gaming
  1. slamacowgaming said:


    No that wont run many games...
  2. diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:


    No that wont run many games...

    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Model:
    Latitude E6410
    Processor Type:
    Intel Core i7
    Type:
    Notebook
    Processor Speed:
    2.66 GHz
    Screen Size:
    14.1"
    Memory:
    8 GB
    Graphics Processing Type:
    Integrated/On-Board Graphics
    Hard Drive Capacity:
    320 GB
    Product Line:
    Latitude
    Operating System Edition:
    Home Premium
    Is this better?
  3. slamacowgaming said:
    diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:


    No that wont run many games...

    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Model:
    Latitude E6410
    Processor Type:
    Intel Core i7
    Type:
    Notebook
    Processor Speed:
    2.66 GHz
    Screen Size:
    14.1"
    Memory:
    8 GB
    Graphics Processing Type:
    Integrated/On-Board Graphics
    Hard Drive Capacity:
    320 GB
    Product Line:
    Latitude
    Operating System Edition:
    Home Premium
    Is this better?


    Not really.... no gpu

    Why not build one?
  4. diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:
    diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:


    No that wont run many games...

    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Model:
    Latitude E6410
    Processor Type:
    Intel Core i7
    Type:
    Notebook
    Processor Speed:
    2.66 GHz
    Screen Size:
    14.1"
    Memory:
    8 GB
    Graphics Processing Type:
    Integrated/On-Board Graphics
    Hard Drive Capacity:
    320 GB
    Product Line:
    Latitude
    Operating System Edition:
    Home Premium
    Is this better?


    Not really.... no gpu

    Why not build one?

    Because I only have 300 and that including the OS
  5. This will not run anything, not even Minecraft of high settings! save up more or buy a console. This PC is absolutely terrible!
  6. Best answer
    slamacowgaming said:
    diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:
    diazalon said:
    slamacowgaming said:


    No that wont run many games...

    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Model:
    Latitude E6410
    Processor Type:
    Intel Core i7
    Type:
    Notebook
    Processor Speed:
    2.66 GHz
    Screen Size:
    14.1"
    Memory:
    8 GB
    Graphics Processing Type:
    Integrated/On-Board Graphics
    Hard Drive Capacity:
    320 GB
    Product Line:
    Latitude
    Operating System Edition:
    Home Premium
    Is this better?


    Not really.... no gpu

    Why not build one?

    Because I only have 300 and that including the OS



    This + Ubuntu would out perform both or maybe try and get windows somewhere cheap.

    https://teksyndicate.com/videos/build-best-cheap-ass-gaming-rig-nov-dec-2012
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Computers