Solution
CPU cooler is a solid pick. even for everyday level overclocking
Asrock is another solid choice for a mobo. while Asrock has figured out how to OC on the H87 chipset, it's not exactly built for it. but since Overclocking (especially high clocks) isn't your priority, it doesn't matter. again, it's a good board
It's a good PSU for the price. and you want the higher wattage for more efficiency :)

Finally, I think cases are very personal. the c79 isn't my favorite case, but it's very roomy, and shouldn't be loud at all. btw, have you considered going with a smaller footprint? the bitphenix prodigy is always a good case to look into
CPU cooler is a solid pick. even for everyday level overclocking
Asrock is another solid choice for a mobo. while Asrock has figured out how to OC on the H87 chipset, it's not exactly built for it. but since Overclocking (especially high clocks) isn't your priority, it doesn't matter. again, it's a good board
It's a good PSU for the price. and you want the higher wattage for more efficiency :)

Finally, I think cases are very personal. the c79 isn't my favorite case, but it's very roomy, and shouldn't be loud at all. btw, have you considered going with a smaller footprint? the bitphenix prodigy is always a good case to look into

Solution