Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

First computer build / Need confirmation on parts please

Last response: in Systems
Share
November 30, 2013 9:12:28 PM

Hey all,
So I've begun to build myself a desktop (for gaming) but, have never done it before. I have basically finished selecting the parts with only a few problems--I'm not fully sure everything is compatible/good to be put together.

I used PcPartPicker.com to help pick the parts and it says it uses a compatibility filter so i'm pretty sure everything is compatible plus, i have personally read the specs fairly thoroughly. My only concern is some bad reviews from Newegg stating that my Motherboard isn't very good for my CPU and some other concerning things. If it wouldn't be too much to ask, could somebody please look through and help decide if my build should be acceptable?
Here is the build I'm looking at buying: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2crIU

CPU--- AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU cooler--- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 45.0 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard--- MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
RAM sticks--- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
HDD--- Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
GPU--- MSI Radeon R9 270X 2GB Video Card
Full Tower Case--- Azza Genesis 9000 (White) ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply--- Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply
Fan--- Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan

Thanks in advance. Also, my budget is like a deadline $900.
November 30, 2013 9:14:19 PM

Looks good except us buy cooler master 212 evo cooler instead rest is good
m
0
l
Related resources
November 30, 2013 11:09:12 PM

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cwEJ


CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($94.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($72.98 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($316.13 @ Newegg)
Wireless Network Adapter: Netgear WN311B-100NAS 802.11b/g/n PCI Wi-Fi Adapter ($24.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Azza Genesis 9000 (White) ATX Full Tower Case ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $903.02

I change your ram to 8gb, your motherboard to Asus, your PSU to corsair CX 600w, and finally you GPU to 280x.
you only need 8gb if you are using it mainly for gaming, and that 280x will play all games available today on maximum settings 1080p. if you want to upgrade your ram later, just upgrade it.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 6:32:50 AM

A little over budget but the CPUs and mobo should go on sale tomorrow.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($324.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.24 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $937.11
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-01 09:32 EST-0500)
m
0
l

Best solution

December 1, 2013 9:26:44 AM

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cIWh
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cIWh/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cIWh/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($104.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($309.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($17.99 @ Microcenter)
Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $861.85
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-01 12:26 EST-0500)
withing budget yes

Share
December 1, 2013 9:29:04 AM

Thanks guys! I'll have to look at these and possibly pick and choose from both.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 9:31:09 AM

eggcellent glad to help

m
0
l
December 1, 2013 9:31:25 AM

Last Impulse said:
Thanks guys! I'll have to look at these and possibly pick and choose from both.


I would go with my build and do what Iceclock did if it's too much right now; just switch the cpu to a 8320 and adjust mobo accordingly.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 9:34:20 AM

sounds legit bro :D 

m
0
l
December 1, 2013 7:35:15 PM

Alright guys! I've finally put together another build based off of the ones above. All that is left is for me to get a case and, due to my new graphic card selected, a new power supply. PcPartPicker is being dumb and saying the graphic card will use like around 235watts but, it is stated that the card has a system power supply requirement of 600W.
Um, can you guys help me with finding a case? It needs to be cheap ($50 and under) and decent looking but, capable of housing the graphic card with dimensions L=292mm W=129mm H=43mm. Also, i need help on picking a Power supply. Also needs to be cheap--This graphic card is making me borderline, if not surpass, my budget. Thanks and btw, here's the link to the new build.
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LastImpulse/saved/3162
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 7:55:54 PM

Last Impulse said:
Alright guys! I've finally put together another build based off of the ones above. All that is left is for me to get a case and, due to my new graphic card selected, a new power supply. PcPartPicker is being dumb and saying the graphic card will use like around 235watts but, it is stated that the card has a system power supply requirement of 600W.
Um, can you guys help me with finding a case? It needs to be cheap ($50 and under) and decent looking but, capable of housing the graphic card with dimensions L=292mm W=129mm H=43mm. Also, i need help on picking a Power supply. Also needs to be cheap--This graphic card is making me borderline, if not surpass, my budget. Thanks and btw, here's the link to the new build.
http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LastImpulse/saved/3162


Do you plan to add a second GTX 770 later on?
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 7:59:17 PM

Well here's what would look like if you don't plan on adding a second GPU.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($104.99 @ Mac Mall)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card ($368.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill RNX-N250PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Rosewill BlackHawk ATX Mid Tower Case ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L4S-10AB-GP 60.9 CFM 140mm Fan ($7.98 @ OutletPC)
Power Supply: XFX 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $891.87
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-01 22:58 EST-0500)

If you do then you will need a stronger PSU.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 8:01:04 PM

Highly unlikely. I don't see any reason for it.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 8:15:08 PM

Last Impulse said:
Are you sure a 650w will be enough? The Gtx 770 4gb dedicated already requires 600w.. What about this one? (or an equivalent) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E168...


650 should be fine but that PSU is a great deal so if you want to play it safe get it. Plus in the future you might end up getting another GPU or upgrading the system or something along those lines. If your getting that one it is at a great deal for it's price but that's because of Black Friday deals.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 8:16:08 PM

That thermal take is good ur set to go
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 8:12:03 AM

X cruiser 2bk looks good to me
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 4:15:34 PM

Sure they all look cool, but I'm not too sure of the quality of those cases.
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 4:21:55 PM

Ok, so I'm going to get that X cruiser 2bk.
Uhh, it says it comes with 3 120mm fans so i'm assuming it is ok to remove my fans from my build? Or should I just keep them since they're fairly cheap?
Also, I am concerned with this "Fits Graphics Cards up to 11" in length" My Gtx 770 is 11.5 inches by 5 by 1.7... Do you think the extra half an inch will still fit?
(Worst comes to worst I'll just get my mechanic father to use power tools and adjust the case size.)
Here's the nearly final build guys! http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LastImpulse/saved/31Tb
Btw, you've all been so helpful.
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 4:43:19 PM

looking good.anytime sir

m
0
l
December 2, 2013 4:52:36 PM

Alright here's what I would go with:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($94.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card ($369.99 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill RNX-N250PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.65 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($84.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $928.54
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-02 19:51 EST-0500)

Now I know it has a different case, but if you don't like it you can change it to match yours. This case is a really solid one and many people have used it in their builds. Also if your going to go with a blue theme I would also wait till the blue G.Skill Ripjaws go on sale for $50.
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 4:56:39 PM

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($73.97 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($309.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.18 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $913.03
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-02 19:56 EST-0500)

black pearls is so sexy and on sale :) 

m
0
l
December 2, 2013 5:00:47 PM

or this with a full tower colours combo

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRAA
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRAA/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRAA/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($73.97 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($309.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.18 @ Amazon)
Case: DIYPC Adventurer-9601R (Black) ATX Full Tower Case ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $898.03
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-02 20:00 EST-0500)

m
0
l
December 2, 2013 5:45:43 PM

Ok. Here it is! http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LastImpulse/saved/31Tb
CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

I decided to get the Phantom because of the larger case size and it looked just as good. However, it did raise the price a bit. Also, I stuck with my PSU simply because I have read that PSU's can lose up to 100-200 watts of energy and since my gtx 770 requires 750, i figured losing 100 watts or so would be bad if I only had 620w. Plus, the mail in rebates for the 620w psu were the only thing making it cheaper than the 750w but, the mail in rebates end like, tomorrow...so there's no way i'd get the rebate. Thanks guys. If you wouldn't mind do a last check for me; make sure everything is compatible. You guys are awesome!
m
0
l
December 2, 2013 6:30:44 PM

iceclock said:
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2dRmQ/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($73.97 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card ($309.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.18 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan ($6.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $913.03
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-02 19:56 EST-0500)

black pearls is so sexy and on sale :) 



Last Impulse said:
Ok. Here it is! http://pcpartpicker.com/user/LastImpulse/saved/31Tb
CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

I decided to get the Phantom because of the larger case size and it looked just as good. However, it did raise the price a bit. Also, I stuck with my PSU simply because I have read that PSU's can lose up to 100-200 watts of energy and since my gtx 770 requires 750, i figured losing 100 watts or so would be bad if I only had 620w. Plus, the mail in rebates for the 620w psu were the only thing making it cheaper than the 750w but, the mail in rebates end like, tomorrow...so there's no way i'd get the rebate. Thanks guys. If you wouldn't mind do a last check for me; make sure everything is compatible. You guys are awesome!


Looks great. One thing just change the PSU to this one:
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/antec-power-supply-hcg750m

For $10 more your getting a tier two PSU which will last last longer and has great quality.
m
0
l
December 3, 2013 7:44:51 AM

yes i second this.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2efvG
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2efvG/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2efvG/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($129.99 @ NCIX US)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($94.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($81.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($82.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Video Card ($369.99 @ Amazon)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($18.18 @ Amazon)
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($84.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($16.98 @ OutletPC)
Total: $990.07
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-03 10:44 EST-0500)

ooh ya

m
0
l
!