Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

can anyone tell about a good computer build for for less than 1500$

Last response: in Components
Share
December 1, 2013 1:40:11 AM

recentelly my mother gave me 1500$ , so i decided to build a gaming pc.
PS: it would be better it was free shipping
PLZ HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Best solution

December 1, 2013 1:51:38 AM

mouad said:
recentelly my mother gave me 1500$ , so i decided to build a gaming pc.
PS: it would be better it was free shipping
PLZ HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE


Hello,

Here's a build for you:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2czVi
It will play any games on ultra and will last for a long time. If you don't want to spend this much money, wait for the r9 290 custom coolers (sapphire vapor-x or toxic) and get that one instead of the MSI gtx 780. The r9 290 models will be beter performance and price wise than the gtx 780.
Hope this helps^^
Share
December 1, 2013 1:59:44 AM

Waghzufel said:
mouad said:
recentelly my mother gave me 1500$ , so i decided to build a gaming pc.
PS: it would be better it was free shipping
PLZ HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE


Hello,

Here's a build for you:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2czVi
It will play any games on ultra and will last for a long time. If you don't want to spend this much money, wait for the r9 290 custom coolers (sapphire vapor-x or toxic) and get that one instead of the MSI gtx 780. The r9 290 models will be beter performance and price wise than the gtx 780.
Hope this helps^^

isn't the ssd a bad idea because i heard from a lot of poeple that it will not work work after making it read/write a lot

m
0
l
Related resources
December 1, 2013 2:24:00 AM

????
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 3:02:10 AM

mouad said:
Waghzufel said:
mouad said:
recentelly my mother gave me 1500$ , so i decided to build a gaming pc.
PS: it would be better it was free shipping
PLZ HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE


Hello,

Here's a build for you:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2czVi
It will play any games on ultra and will last for a long time. If you don't want to spend this much money, wait for the r9 290 custom coolers (sapphire vapor-x or toxic) and get that one instead of the MSI gtx 780. The r9 290 models will be beter performance and price wise than the gtx 780.
Hope this helps^^

isn't the ssd a bad idea because i heard from a lot of poeple that it will not work work after making it read/write a lot



SSDs are usually very reliable and do not brake as easily as HDDs due to the fact that there's no "mechanical" part that reads data. They're usually not as warm as HDDs and are usually much more durable.
That SSD (Samsung) is one of the best SSDs available for that price and GB wise. I would definately pick it. It also makes your system significantly faster if you install windows to it.

Hope this helps^^
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 3:07:31 AM

thanks for the help Waghzufel :) 
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 1, 2013 3:54:34 AM

To still offer you something different as a choice,
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cBD1
it has the ability for sli in the future if that's something you might care about (has to do with the power supply) and still a bit cheaper at the moment.
Prices will vary so the first build was probably already somewhat cheaper when put together.
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 4:11:02 AM

do i really need 16GB ram and is there another cheap and reliable cease that's not completely black (like the aerocool strike-x advanced red)
m
0
l
December 1, 2013 4:40:59 AM

and can i use the NZXT LEXA S case and a segate baraccuda 500GB and the ASROCK Z87M PRO4 motherboard because that's what's available in my country
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 1, 2013 6:40:54 AM

mouad said:
and can i use the NZXT LEXA S case and a segate baraccuda 500GB and the ASROCK Z87M PRO4 motherboard because that's what's available in my country


No you don't need 16gb of ram,8gb is more than enough and all of the above will work only the motherboard might not be so good for overclocking,but if that's what you can get go for it.
The motherboard also doesn't support sli so beware of that.If you go for the gtx card a 520->650watt power supply will do fine like the one in the set-up Waghzufel posted.

There simply are no other options?
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 6, 2013 1:23:25 PM

I would go for something like the next,
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2g5m5
i think a better psu,a motherboard with good sli/crossfire options,a better performing gpu.The system price includes the case which is a better one imo and the hdd.
I chose windows 8 for price reason and i think it's just the better choice nowadays.I took pro because you had it,but do you really need it? The normal version is so much cheaper.
m
0
l
December 6, 2013 1:43:47 PM

the problem is the chipping i'm sure that it will cost a lot. i can have just the free shipping stuff and the parts that are in this site:
pcgamer.ma
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 6, 2013 2:06:37 PM

I see,but most of the changes i made are free shipping.
I've made some changes and all is free shipping,but whether it also all applies to you i don't know,
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2g74p
m
0
l
December 6, 2013 2:12:21 PM

thnks vic 40 i would give you the best solution thing if i didn't do it before
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
December 6, 2013 2:32:32 PM

That's alright,i'm not doing this to score points,i'm just glad you like the build.
m
0
l
!