Solved

First time building a pc , tell me what i am doing wrong.

14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about time building wrong
  1. Case might be a bit small. You might want to get a better PSU 550 watt +. other wise its a very budget PC but it will work.
  2. Stjohn Russell said:
    Case might be a bit small. You might want to get a better PSU 550 watt +. other wise its a very budget PC but it will work.


    I will be using it for gaming will it be ok ?
  3. If you are using it for gaming you will want to up your RAM to at least 8GB and look at getting at least a quad core either AMD or Intel.
  4. Looks good. You might also consider the fx-6300.. i3 is stronger on single threaded tasks but the fx-6300 will be better for raw power and gaming. But the i3 is cheaper and more power efficient so it's also a good choice.
  5. Praise_Gaben said:
    Looks good. You might also consider the fx-6300.. i3 is stronger on single threaded tasks but the fx-6300 will be better for raw power and gaming. But the i3 is cheaper and more power efficient so it's also a good choice.


    The FX 6300 is a beast im using the old out dated FX6100 and its still works like a beast
  6. Thx for the tips
  7. justinngo1 said:
    Thx for the tips


    Anytime
  8. Does this work with my build ??
    Processor
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113286
    Ram
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148540
    Power supply
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170028

    Could u guys also recommend me a case for the build

    I am hoping for the best possible performance and the build being cheap at the same time.
  9. justinngo1 said:
    Does this work with my build ??
    Processor
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113286
    Ram
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148540

    I am hoping for the best possible performance and the build being cheap at the same time


    yeah that will work
  10. Stjohn Russell said:
    justinngo1 said:
    Does this work with my build ??
    Processor
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113286
    Ram
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148540

    I am hoping for the best possible performance and the build being cheap at the same time


    yeah that will work


    How about this ?
    Power supply
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

    And at the same time recommend me a case:)
  11. This is a beast case Zalman z11

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811235035

    i cant look at the PSU link inst working
  12. Stjohn Russell said:
    This is a beast case Zalman z11

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811235035

    i cant look at the PSU link inst working


    try this
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170028
  13. Best answer
    justinngo1 said:
    Stjohn Russell said:
    This is a beast case Zalman z11

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811235035

    i cant look at the PSU link inst working


    try this
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170028



    yeah that will work
  14. Thanks again for your help very much appreciated
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Systems Components