$600 AMD budget build.

PCRUSEN

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
Okay guys I'm building this computer mainly for graphic designs and video editing, but I also like to play games on the side. Games like minecraft(with shaders), CoD, LoL, WoW, and Battlefield 4. Would this computer be decent enough for what I'm trying to do? I also wanted a system with good cooling. Anything I might want to change and still fits my budget? Thanks!

Here it is:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2fm1E

Solution
My suggestion would be cut off some $ on your case and put it on a Gtx 650 ti, that will surely be the best bang for the buck on your budget and will also cut down some wattage use. And for 1080p gaming your build looks good and you can also OC that cpu since your getting a Hyper Evo cooler. You should be able to get a nice stable framerates on med-high settings depending on how much demanding the game title your playing.
First off what resolution do you game at? 1080p?

Now, some important notes, a 430W PSU is cutting it REALLY fine on the power side.
XFX HD7xxx series cards are known to run hot and have a high failure rate, I would suggest another manufacturer.
You are spending too much on a chassis. You can save at least 30$ there.

GamerXtreme2013

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
My suggestion would be cut off some $ on your case and put it on a Gtx 650 ti, that will surely be the best bang for the buck on your budget and will also cut down some wattage use. And for 1080p gaming your build looks good and you can also OC that cpu since your getting a Hyper Evo cooler. You should be able to get a nice stable framerates on med-high settings depending on how much demanding the game title your playing.

Solution