Solved

Is Amd Radeon HD 6450 bad

I am running low FPS in games like World of Tanks.
Can you pls explain me if it is because of the card or because of somethig else.
My friend has Integrated Graphic card and he is running mor FPS than me :/ .

My specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G1610 @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

More about Graphic Card:

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6450
Chip Type: AMD Radeon Graphic Processor (0x6779)
DAC Type: Internal DAC (400MHz)
Approx. Total Memory: 2787 MB

Drivers:

Main Driver: aticfx64.dll
Version: 9.12.0.0
WHQL Logo`d: Yes
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model:WDDM 1.1
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about amd radeon 6450 bad
  1. the video card isnt the best but then again the cpu isnt blazing fast either,its only a dual core celeron.
  2. aldan said:
    the video card isnt the best but then again the cpu isnt blazing fast either,its only a dual core celeron.

    I realy dont know much about computers components,so i need to ask if i can buy this card "MSI Radeon HD 7750".
    Would i need to get something that is compatible with it or i can just buy it and fit it in the computer.
  3. it depends on your case size.if its not something like a mini atx or similar i would say no problem.considering your cpu i would say this is not a bad choice of cards.i would also consider updating your ram.dont know what your motherboard supports but if you could go to 8gigs that would really help your performance.
  4. aldan said:
    it depends on your case size.if its not something like a mini atx or similar i would say no problem.considering your cpu i would say this is not a bad choice of cards.i would also consider updating your ram.dont know what your motherboard supports but if you could go to 8gigs that would really help your performance.


    I have a MSI Motherboard,what shoud i get,two sticks of 2 GB or one stic of 4 GB?
    I alredy have two sticks of 2 GB.I dont know if it makes any difference :/.
    And i think i have a mid ATX because it has 6 slots.Am i right about that or no?
  5. Best answer
    get 2 2gb sticks so it will run dual channel (faster) sounds like that case will have the room for that card.
  6. aldan said:
    get 2 2gb sticks so it will run dual channel (faster) sounds like that case will have the room for that card.


    Ok aldan,thank you very much for the info :) .
  7. no sweat.hope it helps.
Ask a new question

Read More

Low FPS AMD Components Radeon