tried to solder some CMOS battery since my computers one is in a shrink wrap, unfortunately i was unaware of the fact that it could explode. ive thrown it all in the bin and im staying away from soldering defo, (whenever my electronics projects go beyond plugging and clipping, things dont work). i did not take a breathe of the gas that came out so im just wondering would i be OK should i be worried about the gas that came out my brother was their but quite distant away.
thankfully all thats inside is some black stuff, i think what exploded in gas form was the lithium, is that OK, should i be worried in case i did breathe some i tried to not breathe in any, and my bro was their i know lithium isnt good so im just a little worried.
Even if the battery was one of the ones that has bad stuff in it, usually the nickel cadmium batteries, You will be fine. People only get sick from getting a heck of a lot more than a battery can hold.
!!BUT!! your brother doesn't know that so you should let him know that being in the same room of a explosion like that and breathing will do something bad like make your nards shrink or something funny to scare him Don't tell him for a while let him think about it in his head and wonder if it will happen to him.
thats a mean joke
considering that hes only 10- not an adult is it still fine if he breathed some of those fumes, which im presuming is the lithium, or maybe the lithium as a liquid but since it exploded it looked like a gas