400 euro gaming pc

Kyrtan

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
I want to upgrade my old pc since I am struggling to play some games at a decent level. I 'm thiking about keeping my case, hdd, psu, gpu (7750) and ofc mouse, keyboard and screen. The problem, is that I don't know whether my psu (liteon 300 w, 120w at 3.3 and 5v rails 260w at 12v rails), will be able to support a new system, including an i-5 4440, h87 m-e asus mobo, mushkin 1600 8 gb and a 120 samsung ssd. I'm willing to listen to any alternatives, thanks in advance!

Solution
If the xfx is more expensive then go for the corsair one. The corsair cx series is decent and will last for quite while. The xfx is worth some more money, but not more than $15 - $20 more than the corsair one.

Kyrtan

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
Then I guess I could sacrifice the ssd and buy one later so I can get a proper psu. Which one do u think is the best? Is XFX 550 really worth the extra cost from a similar corsair psu?

H4X3R

Distinguished
If the xfx is more expensive then go for the corsair one. The corsair cx series is decent and will last for quite while. The xfx is worth some more money, but not more than $15 - $20 more than the corsair one.

Solution