Hello once again
So first i thought of bying a mATX pc but it was too hard to pick parts, and i dont have alot of room for a pc. So i decided i should get a laptop that i can play games with.
1. What is your budget? 1000-1300$
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I think 17" is good, but 15" is fine too
3. What screen resolution do you want? Full HD 1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Doesnt matter, i dont mind a bit of weight.
5. How much battery life do you need? Not alot, ill keep it charging while i play games most of the time.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? High if possible. And i wanna play: Battlefield 3, DayZ, BO2, Crysis 3 and possibly Arma 3.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Watch movies, do some editing, and browse the web.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) 500GB is the minimum more is better. But i dont need more then 1TB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as its good for gaming, hopefully 3 or more years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? Not anything special.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Doesnt matter, i want the most possible power.
13. What country do you live in? Finland (explains my bad english
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
TigerDirect.com is selling the best options in my opinion. It's $250-$300 USD less than other places. They are selling for $1,049.99 USD. You live in Finland so you would need to call 800-800-8300 or 1-305-415-2201
Access denied? You sure Finland isn't censoring out the web or something? Try browsing to Tiger Direct's website manually and searching for: "msi i7 17.3" or "GE70 2OE-017US" or "GE70 2OE-071US". Otherwise, you have to call one of the the numbers I posted up before, which Tiger Direct requires most buyers from outside the U.S. to do.