Power cord problem (couldn't find PSU forum)

Sorry, I know this is on the wrong forum.

Any idea where I can find a New Zealand power supply cord for my cx 750?

They look like this:
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about power cord problem find psu forum
  1. its just called a mains power cable - they are used in everything from kettles to, well, power supplies. you could probably pick one up from your corner supermarket. otherwise any electronics shop worth their salt will have one.
  2. I'm looking for a link, I couldn't seem to find anything.
  3. Best answer
    I would think any new zealand computer shop, especially a used parts shop, would have them. You could also look on any online new zealand supplier.

    Also, I'm not 100% positive, but isn't that the same as someone else's plug? (Just googled it. It's the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 3112 (Australasian 10 A/240 V)(Type I))

    It's used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, Argentina, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and China - that last one might be your best option for finding the right plug.
  4. not sure if you have a Coles over there, but i got one from there once. even places like target, JB hi-fi, dick smith, will all have heaps of them.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies CPUs Power