Solved

Best Full tower/Mid tower case under $100 Australia

Im going to build a pc after this Christmas (maybe Jan-Feb) and im having a hard time looking for a good case under $100 (or less). I dont mind if it is a Mid or Full Tower, I just want a case that come with front and rear fan (coz I dont want to spend extra money on them) and support 163-165cm cpu cooler (Hyper 212 evo).

Please someone suggest the best case for the money.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about full tower mid tower case 100 australia
  1. the normal ones, ATX I guess
    ASRock z87 Extreme4
  2. updated
  3. Best answer
    I reckon these ones would be the best buget gaming case.
    Aerocool Strike-X Advance RED/Black/White included 4 fans - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1287&products_id=20997

    Antec GX700 include 3 Fans - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_547&products_id=22365


    Shipping price depends on your location. Where do you live in Aus?
  4. Nuck Chorris said:


    NineFace said:
    I reckon these ones would be the best buget gaming case.
    Aerocool Strike-X Advance RED/Black/White included 4 fans - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1287&products_id=20997

    Antec GX700 include 3 Fans - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_547&products_id=22365


    Shipping price depends on your location. Where do you live in Aus?



    For the Bitfenix, I dont like the look of it and included only 2 fans lol

    GX700 looks like a tough case but I dont think it has good airflow, I will be overclocking my pc so I need a good airflow case

    And that left me with one choice:
    Strike X Advance, It has 4 fans included!!! it will have pretty high airflow and It looks so aggressive with that X logo on it

    I live in Pascoe Vale, Melbourne. why?
  5. Pascoe Vale....

    There is a shop in Pascoe vale, called MSY, i think they still have the case it on the shelf few days ago. therefore no need to pay for shipping
  6. NineFace said:
    Pascoe Vale....

    There is a shop in Pascoe vale, called MSY, i think they still have the case it on the shelf few days ago. therefore no need to pay for shipping


    Thanks a lot!!!
  7. Connexion said:
    NineFace said:
    Pascoe Vale....

    There is a shop in Pascoe vale, called MSY, i think they still have the case it on the shelf few days ago. therefore no need to pay for shipping


    Thanks a lot!!!


    My pleasure, Enjoy your new case!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Build Components