Build for Autocad Civil 3d work ~1500$

I would like some help to choose the best parts to get a new working desktop with Monitor included (21 inchs seems fine) and a ssd if possible for faster loadings.
5 answers Last reply
More about build autocad civil work 1500
  1. I have been searching and ended up with this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/2hIbZ
    Anything you guys would change?
  2. It'll depend on what kind of stuff you are doing, and if you want to use this PC for other things (like gaming) but for AutoCAD the GTX770 is pretty excessive. As is the 750W PSU.
    You might well be better off with a mid-low end Quaddro or FirePro card.
  3. razalas said:
    I have been searching and ended up with this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/2hIbZ
    Anything you guys would change?


    No go with an Intel i7-4770K for AutoCAD. You will benefit from the extra threads. What country are you buying from? Germany or somewhere else in the EU?
  4. g-unit1111 said:
    razalas said:
    I have been searching and ended up with this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/2hIbZ
    Anything you guys would change?


    No go with an Intel i7-4770K for AutoCAD. You will benefit from the extra threads. What country are you buying from? Germany or somewhere else in the EU?


    I'm from Portugal
  5. razalas said:
    g-unit1111 said:
    razalas said:
    I have been searching and ended up with this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/2hIbZ
    Anything you guys would change?


    No go with an Intel i7-4770K for AutoCAD. You will benefit from the extra threads. What country are you buying from? Germany or somewhere else in the EU?


    I'm from Portugal


    So here is a build I would suggest using Portuguese website Globaldata.pt:

    Case: Corsair Carbide 300R - 75,40 €
    PSU: XFX Pro Edition 750W - 97,50 €
    Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 - 134,90 €
    CPU: 3.4GHz Intel Core i7-4770K - 308,50 €
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 1.5V - 149,10 €
    SSD: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro - 129,90 €
    HD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda ST 7200 RPM - 55,90 €
    Optical: Samsung 22x DVD Burner - 17,90 €
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 770 - 323,10 €

    Total (with VAT): 1.362,00 €
Ask a new question

Read More

3D Build Systems CAD