i5-3330, amd HD6670 2GB DDR3 vs amd II x4 750k and amd HD7750

Jaspaaar

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
The i5 build costs £60 more, should I get the i5 build and upgrade the gpu later on, or get the other one, I will be using it for gaming such as terraria, dota 2, maybe civ 5, so nothing too demanding:) I'm not too bothered about graphics settings as long as there's playable fps, so will the HD6670 cope? I'd rather get that build due to it being from a trusted retailer. (No comments saying buying from shops is stupid, do everything yourself blah blah blah please, these are the 2 options) Thanks in advance:)

Solution
the i5 is better for gaming but if you plan to keep the 6670 for more than 6 months id so go for the better gpu build as it will be more satisfying overall. if only a few months til upgrade get the i5 and get a better gpu later or just hold out to get the i5 with the better gpu instead of throwing away the money on the 6670 for only a few months

NormH

Distinguished
the i5 is better for gaming but if you plan to keep the 6670 for more than 6 months id so go for the better gpu build as it will be more satisfying overall. if only a few months til upgrade get the i5 and get a better gpu later or just hold out to get the i5 with the better gpu instead of throwing away the money on the 6670 for only a few months

Solution

Jaspaaar

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013

Sorry I'm new to this forum, just tell me what information you need

Jaspaaar

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013

Thanks for the advice, but until I can upgrade the 6670 what kind of settings do you think it will achieve on games?