Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Cooler Master Glacer 240L Loop, help needed.

Last response: in Components
Share
December 13, 2013 2:13:58 PM

I want to purchase a Cooler Master Glacer 240L for my CPU. I want to combine it with a GPU block, for my card, obviously. It's a evga GTX760. I need help finding the GPU blcok from swiftech for my GPU and also i was going to use this second radiator, http:// dual 120mm so a 240mm radiator with filling points.

Where can i get some blue tubes for this and the right fittings?

Also side question what would be best to go with this setup, or a custom waterloop and which is cheaper and/or best bang for buck?

Thanks
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2013 2:30:49 PM

Wait, you're trying to turn a CLC into a water cooling loop? If so, that pump won't be enough.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2013 2:30:59 PM

Pretty sure swiftech doesn't have a block for that card. EK has one though.
m
0
l
Related resources
December 13, 2013 2:38:30 PM

ihog said:
Wait, you're trying to turn a CLC into a water cooling loop? If so, that pump won't be enough.
the

The pump is bigger then average look at the review on linus tech tips on youtube. It's made more so than others to be hooked up to a gpu block from what I've read and watched
m
0
l
December 13, 2013 2:39:44 PM

Can you send me a link to it? Along with whatever tubing and fittings you can find that I may need
m
0
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
December 13, 2013 4:59:13 PM

Jared485 said:
Can you send me a link to it? Along with whatever tubing and fittings you can find that I may need


Go to the configurater they have http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/
and put in all your information and it will give you all the options they have. Also, if you really want swiftec, this one will *probably* work (no [promises) http://www.swiftech.com/KOMODO-NV-GTX670.aspx
As for fittings, best thing to do would be to go with the same type that the kit comes with just to keep it simple for your first time.
Share
December 14, 2013 7:38:57 AM

Deuce65 said:
Jared485 said:
Can you send me a link to it? Along with whatever tubing and fittings you can find that I may need


Go to the configurater they have http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/
and put in all your information and it will give you all the options they have. Also, if you really want swiftec, this one will *probably* work (no [promises) http://www.swiftech.com/KOMODO-NV-GTX670.aspx
As for fittings, best thing to do would be to go with the same type that the kit comes with just to keep it simple for your first time.


Awesome thanks. Ill do the configurater. Swifttech or EK will do i would imagine. Ill let you know what parts i come up with and have you critique that just to make sure.
Thanks again
m
0
l
December 14, 2013 7:40:23 AM

ALso another quick question whats better Acetal or nickel, or the ones with both?
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
December 14, 2013 10:38:00 PM

I don't think one is really better than the other, it's mostly cosmetic.
m
0
l
!