OC 3770 non K with ASrock Extreme4 and GTX 670. voltage advice please?

psycosam

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
I know that allot of people say that you can only overclock the 3770k. but many threads have stated that you can do a minor OC on the Non K version also. I'm about to install a custom Water cooler this XMAS. I realize that many people would say its overkill to install such a loop on this processor, and I agree but this will serve as future proofing my build for when i actually upgrade the CPU and MOBO later and ill make the wiser choice to purchase a K version. Haswell doesn't interest me at the moment so i wait for Intel to make some impressive changes before i upgrade again.

My Hardware Config is
Intel I7 3770 non K, currently running at 3.4(3.9) stock settings
16Gb Gskill 2133Mhz DDR3 CL9 ram
dual OCZ Agility3 120gb in raid 0
2TB western digital HDD
BR-Combo
Antec 620M high current gamer PSU
Gigabyte GTX670 OC

My water cooling setup is
XSPC raystorm CPU block with Green leds
Koolance CU420V radiator
XSPX X20 Bay res/pump combo with green leds
XSPC FLX Tubing Green with XSPC low profile compression fittings
Black sleeving and 20cm UV lights just to make it pretty.

So my question is if anyone has info for OCing the shit out of this config please let me know. some users in other threads have said they would post screenshots of Voltages when doing BLK OCing but there was no subsequent uploads.

I'm also aware that Asrock make it possible to OC the non K version. and that with base multipliers i can get 4.3 out of it. i want a little more like at 105mhz BLK which to me says i can get 4.5. When it comes to voltage changes i am a real neophyte. I've mucked around but nothing serious could someone help with this?

I will post pictures and results once i have built it