2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 10-12, maybe 13in if its amazing.
3. What screen resolution do you want? Best I can get.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable
5. How much battery life do you need? Not as important
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? League of Legends, starbound, diablo 3, flash games, on Medium. Hoping for at least Intel HP 4000 but prefer at least a 4400.
If I could get one that could run skyrim I would be amazed.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Touchscreen to use with Square or paypal cardreader, movies, connect to TV to stream movies from computer to it.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 128gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. No preference.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? a few years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? None needed. I have externals I can attach to it.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No preference
13. What country do you live in? USA. Live in Florida but wil be visiting Ohio next week.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
So I have a story to tell with this request for help. Yesterday my girlfriend called my best friend up and asked him for advice on a present. She was about to buy me a $500 dollar Coach laptop bag for my old crappy laptop. Lucky for me my bestfriend suggested maybe she should get me something to fill it instead....so this is to help them out...