Solved

i just want to ask normal/safe temps for my pc

so here's my pc
CPU: amd FX-6300
GPU: msi r9 270x gaming 2gb
Ram: 4gb 1333 Ddr3
HDD: 500gb
Mboard: MSI 760GM-P34
PSU: corsair VS650
for fans i got 1 120mm intake in front and and exhaust in the rear...there's an option for 2 more 120mm fans on the side but im not sure if i need it..


Thanks in advance!
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about normal safe temps
  1. if your temps are ok...you don't need to.

    what are your temps???
  2. reverentioz said:
    so here's my pc
    CPU: amd FX-6300
    GPU: msi r9 270x gaming 2gb
    Ram: 4gb 1333 Ddr3
    HDD: 500gb
    Mboard: MSI 760GM-P34
    PSU: corsair VS650
    for fans i got 1 120mm intake in front and and exhaust in the rear...there's an option for 2 more 120mm fans on the side but im not sure if i need it..
    Thanks in advance!



    i have a similar build to you and i get around 20-40C on idle and while gaming i get like 40-60C, what are your temps?
  3. siddharthmukul007 said:
    if your temps are ok...you don't need to.

    what are your temps???


    Mboard - TMPIN0 - 28c(idle)42c(15min game load)
    TMPIN1 - 47c(idle)65c(load)
    TMPIN2 - 34c(idle)40c(load)

    CPU - 18-25c(idle-this chnages alot)33c(load)

    GPU - 35c(idle)55c(load)
  4. Ratul Chakrabarty said:
    reverentioz said:
    so here's my pc
    CPU: amd FX-6300
    GPU: msi r9 270x gaming 2gb
    Ram: 4gb 1333 Ddr3
    HDD: 500gb
    Mboard: MSI 760GM-P34
    PSU: corsair VS650
    for fans i got 1 120mm intake in front and and exhaust in the rear...there's an option for 2 more 120mm fans on the side but im not sure if i need it..
    Thanks in advance!



    i have a similar build to you and i get around 20-40C on idle and while gaming i get like 40-60C, what are your temps?


    yeah i get the same temps..i dont know if this will help but my room temp is 22c(im in the PH)
    maybe im just being paranoid.. i play consoles alot and my pc just for dota and a bit of mmo so they don't use a lot of GPU. I just upgraded the GPU.
  5. Best answer
    your north bridge temps are a bit high though nothing alarming {TMPIN1 - 47c(idle)65c(load)} you can get a fan somewhere near there to keep it cool.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Components CPUs AMD GPUs MSI-Microstar