Solved

Difference between 1600 MHz and 2400MHz?

what is the big difference between 1600 MHz and 2400MHz, and does it affect anything when you're gaming?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about difference 1600 mhz 2400mhz
  1. Except for benchmarks, you wouldn't notice any difference at all.

    The RAMS are for overclockers, who are doing high resolution Benchmarks.

    !600 Mhz, would be just fine.
  2. Bassim Ansari said:
    Except for benchmarks, you wouldn't notice any difference at all.

    The RAMS are for overclockers, who are doing high resolution Benchmarks.

    !600 Mhz, would be just fine.



    What sort of benchmarks?
  3. Best answer
    DcUlreich said:
    Bassim Ansari said:
    Except for benchmarks, you wouldn't notice any difference at all.

    The RAMS are for overclockers, who are doing high resolution Benchmarks.

    !600 Mhz, would be just fine.



    What sort of benchmarks?


    Trying to establish maximum frames per second while running a core i9 3960x with a Gtx 780ti or an SLI setup and then trying to see what maximum frame rate you can achieve.

    In real world the difference would be between a 1600 and 2400 RAm of about 2-3 fps if you're real lucky too that is.
  4. Bassim Ansari said:
    DcUlreich said:
    Bassim Ansari said:
    Except for benchmarks, you wouldn't notice any difference at all.

    The RAMS are for overclockers, who are doing high resolution Benchmarks.

    !600 Mhz, would be just fine.



    What sort of benchmarks?


    Trying to establish maximum frames per second while running a core i9 3960x with a Gtx 780ti or an SLI setup and then trying to see what maximum frame rate you can achieve.

    In real world the difference would be between a 1600 and 2400 RAm of about 2-3 fps if you're real lucky too that is.


    Thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Memory