Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

looking for a gaming pc complete with monitor keyboard and mouse less than $500?

Last response: in Systems
Share
December 24, 2013 2:52:28 PM

Hi all. This probably seems like an outlandish request but sadly I'm not joking. Some people (me included) can't afford to buy separate components. So if there is anyone here who knows anything about this please don't hesitate to reply.

P.S. please do not reply with "Build your own pc." It's pretty obvious from the title that that's not the reply I'm looking for. Thanks in advance.

I'm not even sure if this is the right forum for me to post this. For those who do know I would appreciate it if you could send me the link. Thanks again
a c 224 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
December 24, 2013 3:14:45 PM

Ok I know you say that you don't want to build your own pc, but is that because you feel buying separate components is more expensive?
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

a c 224 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
December 24, 2013 3:22:41 PM

Try and get this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($112.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: A-Data XPG Gaming Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($33.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
Case: Antec One ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($88.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Samsung E1920X 18.5" Monitor ($74.99 @ Mac Mall)
Keyboard: V7 Standard PS/2 Keyboard Wired Standard Keyboard ($6.75 @ Amazon)
Mouse: V7 Full size USB Optical Mouse Wired Optical Mouse ($5.76 @ Amazon)
Total: $488.41
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-24 18:22 EST-0500)
Share
December 25, 2013 3:36:30 PM

@RazerZ So basically I just buy all these seperate components then assemble them? Happy Holidays
m
0
l
December 25, 2013 3:39:22 PM

@Outlander_04 I'm sorry but I don't quite get what you are trying to suggest. The giveaway is long expired and I don't see anything else in the article that would be helpful. If you could be so kind as to point out exactly what you are trying to tell me I would greatly appreciate it. Happy Holidays
m
0
l
a c 224 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
December 25, 2013 3:51:49 PM

nooby94 said:
@RazerZ So basically I just buy all these seperate components then assemble them? Happy Holidays


Yes that's exactly what you do. Hope you had a relaxing holiday :) 

The assembly should take a few hours for a first time builder. You only need a screw driver.
m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
December 25, 2013 4:08:38 PM

nooby94 said:
@Outlander_04 I'm sorry but I don't quite get what you are trying to suggest. The giveaway is long expired and I don't see anything else in the article that would be helpful. If you could be so kind as to point out exactly what you are trying to tell me I would greatly appreciate it. Happy Holidays


That is an article about a computer built from parts for $350 . Today a similarly priced computer could work for you if you feel confident enough to assemble the parts yourself

Try googling something like "how to assemble a computer"and work out if its somethign you might like to try . Its actually very simple if you can use a screwdriver
m
0
l
December 26, 2013 3:12:57 PM

RazerZ said:
nooby94 said:
@RazerZ So basically I just buy all these seperate components then assemble them? Happy Holidays


Yes that's exactly what you do. Hope you had a relaxing holiday :) 

The assembly should take a few hours for a first time builder. You only need a screw driver.


Thanks this was really helpful :)  A quick question though. Do you know where the shipments of these components originate from?

m
0
l
December 26, 2013 3:51:42 PM

nooby94 the site he used is http://pcpartpicker.com/ its a great location for putting different items together from several sources. If you look after the price he shows the site info. Looks like most of those are in the US.
m
0
l
December 26, 2013 5:51:46 PM

tyranthoth said:
nooby94 the site he used is http://pcpartpicker.com/ its a great location for putting different items together from several sources. If you look after the price he shows the site info. Looks like most of those are in the US.


Thanks! :)  Happy Holidays :D 
m
0
l
!