Solved

Is this PC build compatible ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=lh_cart_vc_btn

and is it good for minecraft | low budget ;s
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build compatible
  1. Shopping Cart Items to buy now Quantity Price

    LG Electronics Optical DVD Drive GH24NSB0B - LG Electronics
    $21.53
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EUAFAF6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound 3.5 Grams - Artic Silver
    $7.50
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OGX5AM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A133CKJ7CPNI6R

    Xigmatek Mid Tower Case RECON USB3.0 - Xigmatek
    $34.99
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EM7L5L0/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST1000DM003 - Seagate
    $61.02
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T3GRNW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX500) - Corsair
    $57.74
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0092ML0MY/ref=ox_sc_act_image_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10) - Corsair
    $79.99
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T63BJM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    ASRock Micro ATX DDR3 1066 FM2 Motherboard FM2A55M-DGS R2.0 - ASRock
    $63.27
    link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0V50T6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Subtotal: $456.03
  2. That's just a generic link for cart, it took me to my personal cart. What is your budget? Something like this would be more than enough for MC.

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($134.99 @ TigerDirect)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
    Case: Apex SK-393-C ATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $376.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-24 23:25 EST-0500)
  3. Blaise170 said:
    That's just a generic link for cart, it took me to my personal cart. What is your budget? Something like this would be more than enough for MC.

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($134.99 @ TigerDirect)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($76.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($59.98 @ OutletPC)
    Case: Apex SK-393-C ATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $376.92
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-24 23:25 EST-0500)


    just posted the specs and it can only be off off amazon.com im from europe,Belgium so only amazon has shipping international

    the price here is double then in America so i buy it from there :D
  4. Best answer
    The specs you posted are pretty similar to mine. I'll link you to Amazon France since they should be a bit cheaper. :)

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor (€103.08 @ Amazon France)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard (€46.59 @ Amazon France)
    Memory: Kingston T1 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (€63.48 @ Amazon France)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€58.79 @ Amazon France)
    Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 MicroATX Mini Tower Case (€42.17 @ Amazon France)
    Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Green 380W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€49.49 @ Amazon France)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer (€22.00 @ Amazon France)
    Total: €385.60
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-25 05:36 CET+0100)
  5. Blaise170 said:
    The specs you posted are pretty similar to mine. I'll link you to Amazon France since they should be a bit cheaper. :)

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor (€103.08 @ Amazon France)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard (€46.59 @ Amazon France)
    Memory: Kingston T1 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (€63.48 @ Amazon France)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€58.79 @ Amazon France)
    Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 MicroATX Mini Tower Case (€42.17 @ Amazon France)
    Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Green 380W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€49.49 @ Amazon France)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer (€22.00 @ Amazon France)
    Total: €385.60
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-25 05:36 CET+0100)


    is this build better then mine?
  6. GulhanG said:

    is this build better then mine?


    They are basically the same, but I was giving you another option in case you decide to order from Amazon FR.
  7. Blaise170 said:
    GulhanG said:

    is this build better then mine?


    They are basically the same, but I was giving you another option in case you decide to order from Amazon FR.


    So this build is compatible en yeah thanks France is my neighbour country so would be here faster ;:D
  8. GulhanG said:

    So this build is compatible en yeah thanks France is my neighbour country so would be here faster ;:D


    Yeah, you could probably use Amazon Deutschland as well, but I can't speak German so... :(
  9. Blaise170 said:
    GulhanG said:

    So this build is compatible en yeah thanks France is my neighbour country so would be here faster ;:D


    Yeah, you could probably use Amazon Deutschland as well, but I can't speak German so... :(


    Haha me nether we do learn French in school But i suck at it
  10. GulhanG said:

    Haha me nether we do learn French in school But i suck at it


    I learned French in school so I can at least read it and speak it, even if not fluently.

    Anyways though, good luck with the build. :)
  11. Blaise170 said:
    GulhanG said:

    Haha me nether we do learn French in school But i suck at it


    I learned French in school so I can at least read it and speak it, even if not fluently.

    Anyways though, good luck with the build. :)


    Thanks ,
Ask a new question

Read More

Minecraft Compatibility Components Build