Solved

PC overhaul need help to know if this hardware will work together

I got a pretty hefty amount of money from the holidays and here is what i have put together. The motherboard is my main worry as I have not dealt with motherboards before.

Motherboard
here

CPU
here

GPU x2
here

Power Supply
here
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about overhaul hardware work
  1. Best answer
    Great build! This build looks solid and should do fine, the CPU is great, the mobo is fine, and the GPU is awesome, especially sli. Enjoy the build man!
    Only thing is that the PSU is just a bit overkill, but to be future proof, it's fine.

    Hope this helps!
  2. darquedean said:
    I got a pretty hefty amount of money from the holidays and here is what i have put together. The motherboard is my main worry as I have not dealt with motherboards before.

    Motherboard
    here

    CPU
    here

    GPU x2
    here

    Power Supply
    here

    I have the same cpu and gpu so that should work fine but i would go with a better psu because if you buy cheap ones they might start making noises or have shitty cables
  3. Sevenater said:
    Great build! This build looks solid and should do fine, the CPU is great, the mobo is fine, and the GPU is awesome, especially sli. Enjoy the build man!
    Only thing is that the PSU is just a bit overkill, but to be future proof, it's fine.

    Hope this helps!

    Thank you! This is like a whole new Christmas present to me just to know from a motherboard expert that I have a "Great build!" thank you!
  4. darquedean said:
    Sevenater said:
    Great build! This build looks solid and should do fine, the CPU is great, the mobo is fine, and the GPU is awesome, especially sli. Enjoy the build man!
    Only thing is that the PSU is just a bit overkill, but to be future proof, it's fine.

    Hope this helps!

    Thank you! This is like a whole new Christmas present to me just to know from a motherboard expert that I have a "Great build!" thank you!


    No problem man, glad I could help and enjoy the build! Merry Christmas!
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Motherboards CPUs Hardware GPUs