Solved

Issue of crashing when running a game! help!

So i have recently bought trials evolution on steam and seem to be have enjoying it until it had crashed a couple hours ago. I decided it might be cuz i was running sony vegas and various other progams at the same time. But as i started to play this game again a couple of minutes ago it crashed again. I have already ran furmark and have not received any problems. If you have a good suggestion to stop my crashing please say so below. Thank you.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about issue crashing running game
  1. Best answer
    Are your video card drivers up to date? If not, update them first thing. Always.
    Running intensive programs at the same time is never a good place to start, but it sounds like to stopped doing that.
  2. Blastido said:
    Are your video card drivers up to date? If not, update them first thing. Always.
    Running intensive programs at the same time is never a good place to start, but it sounds like to stopped doing that.


    Doing as you say right now. If I do still manage to get any crashes i will report to this thread immediately. thank you for your suggestion.
  3. A snarky power supply under heavy use will also create problems.
  4. AxlMyk said:
    A snarky power supply under heavy use will also create problems.


    Well I have a Corsair CX Builder Series 80+ Bronze 600w PSU so i dont think that might be the problem.
  5. Blastido said:
    Are your video card drivers up to date? If not, update them first thing. Always.
    Running intensive programs at the same time is never a good place to start, but it sounds like to stopped doing that.


    Alright so i just got another crash, so i guess updating video cards didnt really help. As an educated guess i think it might be either my ram or my cpu at high temps idk.
  6. danman2 said:

    Well I have a Corsair CX Builder Series 80+ Bronze 600w PSU so i dont think that might be the problem.

    That doesn't mean a hill-o-beans. I've had big, new PSs go bad.
  7. Yea I would check everything piece by piece. If you have another PSU to use try it out. From there go down to the more difficult stuff.
  8. AxlMyk said:
    danman2 said:

    Well I have a Corsair CX Builder Series 80+ Bronze 600w PSU so i dont think that might be the problem.

    That doesn't mean a hill-o-beans. I've had big, new PSs go bad.




    Do you think that it could be my ram?
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Windows 7