I'd like to make some upgrades to a gaming system.. here's what I'm thinking:
1. Add an SSD drive (obviously) - was thinking to go with an Intel 120GB SSD
2. Replace my video card with two EVGA GTX 780s
3. Purchase three ASUS VN279QL 27in Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor 1920x1080 5ms
4. Upgrade PS to modular 1000+ watts
I want to be able to play BF4, COD, etc. on ULTRA.
A couple of questions..
1. Is my Gigabyte UD5H motherboard going to be a problem with those two video cards?
2. Should I upgrade any of my other components?
3. With the three monitor setup, is it better to go with 3 1440p monitors vs 1080p? And are there better 27" triple monitor setups that I should look at? Not really interested in the Korean 1440p stuff..
4. What's your thoughts on the four upgrades I've listed above?